What's new

World Record Holder for Largest Missile AMRAAM Missiles Order - Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
World record, Apparently that is all we are constantly looking for...

While nobly put one must realize that while expensive; the nuclear weapons are NOT the number one or two or even fifth reason why we are in the rut we are in terms of education,health and infrastructure. There are much worse reasons for Pakistan's condition than nuclear weapons but what I refer to as "over-apologists".. like to say sorry over things that really need not be said sorry over.

U have ur water car right..........:D

Guess what AMRAAM stands for...
I know what it stands for. Please don't assume that you are the only one who knows things. The thread was/is clearly about AMRAAM procurement of Pakistan and it being the largest AMRAAM order. It had nothing to do with other BVRAAM hence no need to make mention of Indian R77.

World record, Apparently that is all we are constantly looking for...

While nobly put one must realize that while expensive; the nuclear weapons are NOT the number one or two or even fifth reason why we are in the rut we are in terms of education,health and infrastructure. There are much worse reasons for Pakistan's condition than nuclear weapons but what I refer to as "over-apologists".. like to say sorry over things that really need not be said sorry over.
Well, we've different views. I just think that if I had a child, I'd prefer my country to protect him from diseases, provide a well education than shelter me by deploying nuclear bombs. They are costly to make and once made, costly to keep secure.

But it is also true that we can keep nukes as well as make education and health much better by targetting corruption, paying due taxes and so forth.

It's just, education and health is very very dear to me. It's something I lacked and today I'm blessed with, so I know the meaning.

It has been switched over from running on water to Lassi.

Maybe fermentation of milk will provide more power than electrolysis of water:D
Concepts man

fb101ff1b3dfef6404a047b666937700.png

Pure comedy that water car really:sarcastic:
Must be some fools in india doing this shyte,,,maybe never got the attention like that fellow got in pakistan thanks to the efforts of some dedicated pakistanis like @AZADPAKISTAN2009 :omghaha:
He'll surely compare our J7 to F22 as well :D

To end and close this thread. Here is an image of top AIM-120 importers in the world over the years. South Korea stands top with the world record for a single order followed by Pakistan. Pakistan placed the largest single order for the current AIM-120C version. And that is that.

Capture.PNG

It's just, education and health is very very dear to me. It's something I lacked and today I'm blessed with, so I know the meaning.

Always are. However, tacking them by taking out what is essentially a double edged sword yet guarantees security for the time being is not the answer. Tackling issues such as massive corruption, inefficiency and lack of national "work your butt off" is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom