What's new

World Leaders doing their 'Duty' by Photographer Cristina Guggeri.

The person i Hate the most if Natanyahu he is a war criminal and should be behind the bars ......

Do you live in Fantasy bro? It can never & will never happen.
But where is MODI ... i mean he is criminal as well ... lots of indians here are missing him coz he was barred to enter USA too so put his pic there as well .....

But where is MODI ... i mean he is criminal as well ... lots of indians here are missing him coz he was barred to enter USA too so put his pic there as well .....

I've uploaded all the pictures I have found on the Internet.. I would have uploaded Modi's as well If there was.

Yeah it is.. But I have offended some of them.. Now they will start bashing Pakistan for this act of mine.

:-) You've spilled the beans! That is the basic difference between you lot and the rest... If you had done the same painting on Modi or Indira Gandhi or Gandhi.... I would have laughed with you!

If you had done the same with Lord Ganesha, Guru Nanak or Buddha...I would have said 'Good thinking and It makes no sense" and left it there!

But if other done the same on Prophet or Allah... You lot would have killed them!

I've uploaded all the pictures I have found on the Internet.. I would have uploaded Modi's as well If there was.
Go ahead buddy! I will appreciate it!

I will also do on Imran Khan... and Prophet as well! Do you have stomach for that? If yes, I am perfectly fine!

I will also do on Imran Khan... and Prophet as well! Do you have stomach for that? If yes, I am perfectly fine!

You will get banned from PDF. Please do not do this.

:-) You've spilled the beans! That is the basic difference between you lot and the rest... If you had done the same painting on Modi or Indira Gandhi or Gandhi.... I would have laughed with you!

If you had done the same with Lord Ganesha, Guru Nanak or Buddha...I would have said 'Good thinking and It makes no sense" and left it there!

But if other done the same on Prophet or Allah... You lot would have killed them!

To make one thing very clear... These pictures was taken from an Indian Page.. So why would any Indian would make such pictures of their Leaders?.. And moreover, you haven't seen the title yet.. Read the Photographer's name.. She is a Christian and probably from the West. My Crime is that I have uploaded these pictures on PDF and few of them couldn't resist. LOL

As far as Prophet's picture is concerned, that shows your mentality. If anything offends you, people like you target Islam and Prophet and some 'Educated Ignorant' people support you for that act or defend you. There is a Hell of difference between Prophet & these World Leaders :) You will never see a difference.. As far as Imran Khan is concerned, GO AHEAD. In reply, I will not threat to post any picture which will hurt your religious sentiments (If you have any).

Back
Top Bottom