What's new

World Feared China Over Coronavirus. Now the Tables Are Turned.

Why would anyone release a highly infectious bio weapon in our globalized world where it only needs a couple hours to spread around the globe? It would be stupid to do that because it would sooner or late hit yourself too. Stop the BS now the desperate face saving attempts arent convincing anyone, you should instead take responsibility now not to repeat this anymore, thats what would earn you respect. But right now you guys are doing it worse by denying and putting the blame somewhere else.
You didnt know the world is full of stupid people who has very short sighted vision and goal that they do not see the long term effect affecting them in future when they do some stupid thing. More like you try shove blame entirely on Chinese.

@xenon

The link is there for everyone to see. It is written by researchers with phds. Why are you ignoring the scientific evidence and rushing to spew anti China conspiracy theories?
You are spreading conspiracy theories by putting the blame to soneone else. Thats not even the first time its happening. My intention here is not being anti China at all but you guys must recognize the problem and deal with it. What you do right now is the complete opposite.

You didnt know the world is full of stupid people who has very short sighted vision and goal that they do not see the long term effect affecting them in future when they do some stupid thing. More like you try shove blame entirely on Chinese.
Look dude you are a know troll to throw crap at my country at any given opportunity so its normal that you think i am the same like you. But let me tell you something i critize where its due, i critisized Turkish goverment more than anyone else, i critisized America where it was due now in this case its China that need to be critisized, simple as that.

The natural host of this virus hasn't been pinpointed so we should leave all possiblities open, virus can not directly jump from bats to humans.
but as long as humans interact with animals, viruses are still going to pop up here and there, H1N1 is from pigs, MERS is from camels, bird flu is from chicken, foot and mouth disease is from cow and sheep, human just can't avoid them.

Last time WHO pandemic H1N1 influenza virus in 2009 originated from north America.

Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations:
2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic
2014 polio declaration
2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa
2015–16 Zika virus epidemic
2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic
2019–20 coronavirus outbreak.

You are spreading

Wrong. You are promoting conspiracy theories based on prejudice. I am the one who cited a scientific article while you cited nothing.

Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Iraq, Iran, and China all are investigating the possibility of a us biological attack. This would only happen if they had extremely good reasons for their suspicions.

Only the us has all five strains of the new coronavirus. Scientifically speaking, the us is almost guaranteed to be the origin of this bioweapon.

Do not repeat your baseless nonsense unless you have SCIENTIFIC evidence to back it up.

Wrong. You are promoting conspiracy theories based on prejudice. I am the one who cited a scientific article while you cited nothing.

Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Iraq, Iran, and China all are investigating the possibility of a us biological attack. This would only happen if they had extremely good reasons for their suspicions.

Only the us has all five strains of the new coronavirus. Scientifically speaking, the us is almost guaranteed to be the origin of this bioweapon.

Do not repeat your baseless nonsense unless you have SCIENTIFIC evidence to back it up.
First of all im not gonna let you to forbid my mouth and secondly what you posted only disputes the particular market to be the source not that China is the origin.

First of all

1. The Chinese seafood market in Wuhan is proven to not be the origin.
2. America had an outbreak of deaths that matches coronavirus deaths exactly. This occurred around the middle of 2019, way before any coronavirus deaths in China.
3. The US CDC director admitted that many of those deaths are caused by coronavirus
4. both Japan and Taiwan found only US has the entire family of coronaviruses, which completely implicates America. America did not deny this.
5. CDC holds secret meetings and hides all CDC coronavirus data from the world.

Those are the incontrovertible FACTS.

The origin of this coronavirus is made in the USA. 100%.

Back
Top Bottom