What's new

World Feared China Over Coronavirus. Now the Tables Are Turned.

I don't think the article absolves China's role in Coronavirus but is focusing how effectively the Chinese govt and people have contained a plague like this in the most populated country in the world. And, yes, at this point China is safer than perhaps most places in the world with the exception of isolated towns or remote islands.

Freedom vs Life? I would choose Life any day.

Also, the racism shown to ordinary 'Asian' people in the West will not be forgotten. As I said in another thread, my Chinese American friend is wishing death upon all 'racist' 'older white Americans' because of the long racism he has faced, especially recently.

I don't think the article absolves China's role in Coronavirus but is focusing how effectively the Chinese govt and people have contained a plague like this in the most populated country in the world. And, yes, at this point China is safer than perhaps most places in the world with the exception of isolated towns or remote islands.

Freedom vs Life? I would choose Life any day.

Also, the racism shown to ordinary 'Asian' people in the West will not be forgotten. As I said in another thread, my Chinese American friend is wishing death upon all 'racist' 'older white Americans' because of the long racism he has faced, especially recently.

Everybody who has full or part mongoloid features (including me) is facing increasing consternation each day every day these days here in Europe...But that DOESNOT absolve the Chinese

And Chinese men need to seriously start lifting..African men make it inspite of facing million times worse racism...Grow a thicker skin

Look at what Gurkha Boy has to face because of the Chinese

Last edited:
:rofl: Write a thousand such articles, you are fooling no one. World does not fear or blame Europe. We blame people that started this pandemic due to their unconventional eating habits. Moreover, hid the epidemic from the world for 2-3 weeks which allowed it to spread. China is 100% responsible for this. Opinion of a few liberal authors doesn't matter. Just look at reports of people bashing up chinese people in UK, Europe etc, that should give you a hint who people blame. In another 20 years, a new pandemic will come from China, same old story.

there were more than 200 mysterious deaths in the United states in 2019, blamed on e-cigs, only in the US not a single one in Canada. They had the same symptoms that we now see in Corona Virus patients, respiratory system collapse.

Everybody who has full or part mongoloid features (including me) is facing increasing consternation each day every day these days here in Europe...But that DOESNOT absolve the Chinese
Look at what Gurkha Boy has to face because of the Chinese

I don't think Chinese people would like this guy cursing them like a sailor in Hindi!

there were more than 200 mysterious deaths in the United states in 2019, blamed on e-cigs, only in the US not a single one in Canada. They had the same symptoms that we now see in Corona Virus patients, respiratory system collapse.

Why aren't there 100,000+ a month by now? Italy had 475 die in one day yesterday and the virus has only been there for a few weeks. If it was in the US undiagnosed since 2019 we'd easily have 5,000 dead a day by now. How did we supposedly hide that?

Thank you for exporting virus to the world China.

February 05
https://www.voanews.com/science-hea...-criticizes-australias-coronavirus-travel-ban
China Criticizes Australia's Coronavirus Travel Ban

Feb. 1, 2020
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...closure-coronavirus-death-toll-rises-n1128161

China criticizes U.S. border closure as coronavirus death toll rises
“It is certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” China's foreign ministry spokesperson said in a statement Saturday.

2020/03/05
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3890327
US, world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus: Xinhua News

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...deaths-jump-live-updates-200318235116951.html
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 1.02.59 PM.jpg

LOL! Thanks China!!

Last edited:

In Canada, we have easy access to pot, so people do not need to resort to buying unbranded liquid cannabis pods from shady dealers. 99% of this vaping illness was observed in people who were using liquid cannabis, something to do with vitamin e acetate. The very fact that this vaping illness was observed in ecig, that too liquid cannabis users rules out coronavirus. Virus doesn't discriminate between smokers and non smokers

And now that you mention it, China is to blame even for that vaping illness. All these black market cannabis pods come from China. Now there are even fake juul pods from China being sold.

Back
Top Bottom