What's new

WORLD FACTS Countries With The Shortest Average Heights

The issue with GMO is multi-fold; firstly farmers get bonded to Monsanto and ADM. Next the amount of fertilisers and pesticides needed. This is modern day slavery. I am saying it because i have a farm. We avoid GMO seeds because we cannot use harvested seeds into the next crop; a new fresh batch is needed; while you can try and use those, the new plants are indeterminant; you cannot say what will come out with certainty.
Several farmers in our area, we keep local seed stock both from strategic and from conservation prespective.
a milder form of GMO takes place in nature by cross fertilisation and natural selection but GMO by man is another beast not found in nature.
For example, seeds are being coated with a pink pesticide; it is supposed to help plant resist fungal and other ailments in early stage; but it is widely now known that it is killing bees. Noone realises once bees start to disappear, fruits and other vegetables we take for granted dependent on bee pollination are toast.

Come here, will give you fresh cow milk and honey from african bee right from hive.

i wish i could just do that, you know go over to your country to taste it.

You see that the catch if the bees start dying it unnatural.

i wish i could just do that, you know go over to your country to taste it.

You see that the catch if the bees start dying it unnatural.
Absolutely, some farmers here reported this around 10 years back and they repeatedly tried with european beans but every time they would start the colonies would disappear. First it was thought it is a virus but in our local meetings at Kooperasie, this was highlighted and switch of bees happened as well as avoiding the coated seeds all together. There after situation has stablised. Back to our challenge in this area is to ensure bees are safe from ratels (honeybadger in english).

Absolutely, some farmers here reported this around 10 years back and they repeatedly tried with european beans but every time they would start the colonies would disappear. First it was thought it is a virus but in our local meetings at Kooperasie, this was highlighted and switch of bees happened as well as avoiding the coated seeds all together. There after situation has stablised. Back to our challenge in this area is to ensure bees are safe from ratels (honeybadger in english).

GMO is promoted by the now dead Rockefeller family they want control of seed market.
Africans watch out your land is the best on earth and they want it for food security and minerals etc. Why do you think they like to give you aid and also inject you with chemicals. ebola? aids virus? depopulation program.

The issue with GMO is multi-fold; firstly farmers get bonded to Monsanto and ADM. Next the amount of fertilisers and pesticides needed. This is modern day slavery. I am saying it because i have a farm. We avoid GMO seeds because we cannot use harvested seeds into the next crop; a new fresh batch is needed; while you can try and use those, the new plants are indeterminant; you cannot say what will come out with certainty.
Several farmers in our area, we keep local seed stock both from strategic and from conservation prespective.
a milder form of GMO takes place in nature by cross fertilisation and natural selection but GMO by man is another beast not found in nature.
For example, seeds are being coated with a pink pesticide; it is supposed to help plant resist fungal and other ailments in early stage; but it is widely now known that it is killing bees. Noone realises once bees start to disappear, fruits and other vegetables we take for granted dependent on bee pollination are toast.

Come here, will give you fresh cow milk and honey from african bee right from hive.

I attended a small talk about the use of GMO based farming and its dangers to the British Wildlife how it is a danger to the Fox, Badger, Newts and hedgehogs. Due to the contaminants making their way into the food chain. Very interesting talk. But you being in South Africa the consequence for the wildlife would most likely be higher there are no Lions, elephants, Zebra, Ostriches here. Non GMO farming is on the up globally which is great.

Last edited:
I attended a small talk about the use of GMO based farming and its dangers to the British Wildlife how it is a danger to the Fox, Badger, Newts and hedgehogs. Due to the contaminants making their way into the food chain. Very interesting talk. But you being in South Africa the consequence for the wildlife would most likely be higher there are no Lions, elephants, Zebra, Ostriches here. Non GMO farming is on the up globally which is great.
Friend, no impact to wildlife is little as this is vast vast land mass. People are waking up to this GMO nightmare.

GMO is promoted by the now dead Rockefeller family they want control of seed market.
Africans watch out your land is the best on earth and they want it for food security and minerals etc. Why do you think they like to give you aid and also inject you with chemicals. ebola? aids virus? depopulation program.
COme man, please you live in UK and believe this bogus stuff!

Friend, no impact to wildlife is little as this is vast vast land mass. People are waking up to this GMO nightmare.

COme man, please you live in UK and believe this bogus stuff!

lolz do you really think this is bogus stuff. However you are entitled to say that it is bogus. Uk is the biggest propaganda place you can live after USA. Why not read on about robert gallo type his name and see what he invented for Africans.

most of the plant produce you eat are modified by human, so are animals... the GMO crops that have undergone extensive tests should be allowed.
if people dont trust corporations, at least govt should do the research and release new GM crops.. like they did better variety of rice in 60s that saved millions of live in asia and africa(which is why I am not malnourished or dead).
I will be happy to eat GM crop, they are better for enviornment(less pesticide needed because of disease fighting capability)..
There is largely no need for GMOs. World population would probably stabilise in the next few decades.
The need is to make agriculture profitable. And to pursue land reforms.
I own enough land to feed thousands, but they are lying uncultivated because I fear that they will be taken over by the labourers we employ. Plus, the profits are much lower due to government interference and middlemen. This is the story in a lot of places.

lolz do you really think this is bogus stuff. However you are entitled to say that it is bogus. Uk is the biggest propaganda place you can live after USA. Why not read on about robert gallo type his name and see what he invented for Africans.
Yes it is. we are here in the epicenter; I worked closely with Dept of Health in mapping the epidemiology. So please keep bogus news to where it belongs in the dustbin.

I'll not visit any then as I'm 6ft 7 inches tall and won't fit anywhere

I like tall countries
Holland
USA
Kenya
Where it's normal to be tall

Yes it is. we are here in the epicenter; I worked closely with Dept of Health in mapping the epidemiology. So please keep bogus news to where it belongs in the dustbin.

THATS GOOD YOU SHOULD EAT MORE GMO.

gmo-rat.jpg

What is Ideal height for men ?

I would say 6 feet or close to it i.e few inches shorter or higher

I dont think too tall or too short look good

Back
Top Bottom