What's new

World Bank puts $250m policy loan for Pakistan on hold

That is India has 6.5 times more people than Pakistan... But Indian GDP is nine times that of Pakistan...
I did sat "nearly 7 times".

What you should always bear in mind is when you hear Pakistan think no bigger then Utter Pradesh.
I did say nearly 7. The exact figure is 6.5 times. That still makes India vastly larger then Pakistan.

And even if Nigger poor Eritrea of Somalia were as populous as India they would be 10th larget economies on earth. Big brag bluster !!!

Indian GDP had crossed $2.65 Trillion in October itself.
View attachment 448044
http://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPD@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/IND

Pakistan's GDP has dropped due currency devaluation, now stands at $ 305 Billion.

Compare the average GDP growth for last 10 yrs, difference is atleast twice.

If Pakistan economy will grow at 5.5% in 2018 then Indian economy will also grow at 7.5%.

And 7.5% of $2700 Billion is a lot more than 5.5% of $305 Billion.

Photon, Please desist. No good will come off this. And its completely off topic.

And even if Nigger poor Eritrea of Somalia were as populous as India they would be 10th larget economies on earth. Big brag bluster !!!
Nigger????
You are a racist...

If Pakistan economy will grow at 5.5% in 2018 then Indian economy will also grow at 7.5%.

And 7.5% of $2700 Billion is a lot more than 5.5% of $305 Billion.

The IMF Data map says no data about Pakistan...you are decreasing Pakistan GDP slightly to make it round and increasing Indian GDP and GDP growth slightly to make it higher....this is the problem. Should be same criteria for both. BTW this will change within days when Pak rupee stabilizes(as of now). Also Pakistan base year for GDP calculation will change and will be updated, Pakistan uses an old 2005-2006 base year for GDP calculation, India's is 2011-12 and in Modi's first year got a new calculation for GDP's growth increasing it substantially...think in 2015.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/india-changes-gdp-calculation-method-1422622762

It would be 7 times if India's population was 1.46bill which is not the case. It's around 1.34bill.

Not really, Pakistan is as populous as Brazil but its economy is 7times smaller than brazil. Its not always about population its about how a country uses its population to increase productivity which then pump ups the economy.

It would be 7 times if India's population was 1.46bill which is not the case. It's around 1.34bill.

Not really, Pakistan is as populous as Brazil but its economy is 7times smaller than brazil. Its not always about population its about how a country uses its population to increase productivity which then pump ups the economy.

Btw 18, Your time is up, you are going to be eliminated soon. Blame Gohan!

This is really funny, Tokyo city economy is almost equal to the Indian economy, talking about more than 2 trillion USD nominal GDP of Tokyo and check Tokyo city population and compare it with 1.34 billion of Indian population.

Check per capita Indian GDP, gives a better perspective, I think India ranks 131 in the world...

This is really funny, Tokyo city economy is almost equal to the Indian economy, talking about more than 2 trillion USD nominal of Tokyo and check Tokyo city population and compare it with 1.34 billion of Indian population.

Lol :)

This is really funny, Tokyo city economy is almost equal to the Indian economy, talking about more than 2 trillion USD nominal GDP of Tokyo and check Tokyo city population and compare it with 1.34 billion of Indian population.

Check per capita Indian GDP, gives a better perspective, I think India ranks 131 in the world...

Nice point . . . not sure why my Indian buddies are worried about Pakistani economy when we have so much to work upon in our own country :)

And how is that any different then what i just said above? Size of population aint a factory productivity is the factor. Or do you have a second opinion on that?

and where does Pakistan ranks then? :D

Back
Top Bottom