What's new

Workers lured from India to Hindu temple in New Jersey, paid $1.20 per hour for years: Lawsuit

I fact it is more applicable to you. You have created multiple threads against India. As I see your concern is not misery of some people but portraying a country in bad light.

I didn't create multiple threads against India. I created multiple threads ABOUT India. I didn't write those articles. I didn't declare victory against Covid. I didn't create the oxygen shortage. I didn't dump the bodies in the Ganges. I didn't cause the vaccine shortage in India.

I have nothing to do with the Covid situation in India.

I'm just the messenger. If you don't like the message, then that tells me all you care about is image management. You are simply butt hurt that India is making the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

You have a problem, I don't.

None of the 30 million Hindu gods can make oxygen, so oxygen is not recommended for Indian covid patients.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Hindu gods bought life on earth, even NASA accepts that the first DNA on earth came via shivling.

I didn't create multiple threads against India. I created multiple threads ABOUT India.
You got it wrong buddy.

You created multiple threads by quoting news articles that are critical or negative of India.

Don’t try to spin a theory of being a nice concerned guy here.

I'm just the messenger. If you don't like the message, then that tells me all you care about is image management.
I don’t like a messenger who find only a certain types of messages to deliver.
While posting a news article is fine the true character comes out through subsequent comments of yours.

Your facade of being a messenger sounds good but your comments have given away the true self of you.

Hindu gods bought life on earth, even NASA accepts that the first DNA on earth came via shivling.

Then why have the Hindu gods not stopped Covid in India?
You got it wrong buddy.

You created multiple threads by quoting news articles that are critical or negative of India.

I don’t like a messenger who finding a certain types of messages to deliver.
While posting a news article is fine the real character comes out in you through your subsequent comments.

Your facade of being a messenger sounds good but your comments have given away the true self of you.

I will be sure to post positive articles about India once the covid situation is under control. But for now and foreseeable future, most news out of India will be bad news. If you don't like that, then ask Modi to do better. Doesn't he have a complain phone line or something?

Are you a person who finds only those messages that are negative about India?

You are not a messenger. You are a troll who creates threads with sole purpose of denigrating a country.
When confronted you start chanting Modi. Don’t be so obsessed with him. Too much obsession can be bad for mental health.

I kind of enjoy there jealousy n hatred towards hindus. Out of such hatred n jealousy some have made it there hobby to throw mud on Hindus on daily basis.

I will be sure to post positive articles about India once the covid situation is under control. But for now and foreseeable future, most news out of India will be bad news.
You have got it wrong again.

I am sure you will never find anything good about India ever.
The effort you have put in to find and post negative news shows your true self.
If you don't like that, then ask Modi to do better.
Don’t be obsessed with him. No good for your mental health. I don’t remember it but there is a word to describe this mental health situation.

You got it wrong buddy.

I don’t like a messenger who find only a certain types of messages to deliver.
While posting a news article is fine the true character comes out through subsequent comments of yours.

Just a troll, gets satisfaction seeing negatives and likes to mock Indians specifically, the threads are for that sole purpose. These days frequency of such troll threads are very very high sadly, as if ccp bots aren't enough.
images (17).jpeg

Then why have the Hindu gods not stopped Covid in India?

Hindu God don't control things n have left to individual Karma. When time arise where innocent people are at receiving end to uphold the righteousness, Hindu God come on earth in form of Avatar.

Just a troll, gets satisfaction seeing negatives and likes to mock Indians specifically, the threads are for that sole purpose.
Yes. I have started seeing this guy in a over drive in the last few days.

Hilarious part is that he claims to be a messenger who is conveying messages. 🤣🤣

I guess he has suffered in the hands of Indians.
Some deep rooted scar.

Just a troll, gets satisfaction seeing negatives and likes to mock Indians specifically, the threads are for that sole purpose. These days frequency of such troll threads are very very high sadly, as if ccp bots aren't enough.
View attachment 744593

Unfortunately Bharati Trolls are complaining about being trolled because they cant keep up with damage control.

Unfortunately Bharati Trolls are complaining about being trolled because they cant keep up with damage control.
We are trolls now? As if there are shortage of negative threads to start about Pakistan, you will hardly fine such threads coming from Indians.

We are trolls now? As if there are shortage of negative threads to start about Pakistan, you will hardly fine such threads coming from Indians.

No you guys are high intellectuals from India on a Pakistani Forum complaining why Pakistani and Chinese trolls are ruining Indian Super Power Image.

No you guys are high intellectuals from India on a Pakistani Forum complaining why Pakistani and Chinese trolls are ruining Indian Super Power Image.
Being on a Pakistani Forum makes trolling India legitimate then? Hmmm, got it!

Look at the shameless media, they advertising it as "South Asia's hierarchy" when it is actually "Indian hierarchy".

But when it come to terrorism they say "Pakistani terrorists or Islamic terrorists".

According to the lawsuit, the exploited workers were Dalits - members of the lowest step of South Asia's caste hierarchy.
___

Associated Press writer Mike Catalini contributed to this report.
Report a correction or typo

BTW, nothing new at all. Many Indian companies here in United States blatantly hire h1b employees from India for small positions like managerial or scientist, train them with folks who are educated and experienced in USA and pay them little above minimum wage. Later on either lay off those who are American educated folks and are working on higher wages or make it so hard for them that they quit paving way for more Indian h1b low wage workers.

FBI must realize that this is damaging American business because American companies who play and pay by rules and hire American graduates are suffering due to higher cost/expenditure hence harder to compete.

Hindu God don't control things n have left to individual Karma. When time arise where innocent people are at receiving end to uphold the righteousness, Hindu God come on earth in form of Avatar.

So you are saying Indians have bad karma, and this is why they are dying from Covid?

Back
Top Bottom