What's new

Women On Wheels hit the road in Lahore

I am favour of complete ban on Motor cycles I don't consider Motor cycles as a safe means for general public

> Motor cycles help increase usage of petrol
> Unsafe even minor mistake becomes life threatening
> Huge cost of hospitalization
> Reduce safty of roads when motor bike riders cut incoming traffic

I second that, boys or girls there should not be a nuisance like motor bike on the roads. I would always prefer walking then riding a bike.

Motorcyclists are already the biggest hazard on roads, coz they do not follow any rules at all.
now female motor cyclists.....:o:

The only benefit with females on bikes is no more doors to keep them locked inside, otherwise they hit you and lock themselves inside their cars while you wait for their husband, father or brother to reach the accident site. Aur kuch khawateen to itni cheeti hoti hain kay app ki gari ko peechay say thokay gi aur phir charai bhi ulta app pay kar day gi :disagree:

Motorcyclists are already the biggest hazard on roads, coz they do not follow any rules at all.
now female motor cyclists.....:o:
The only positive thing from it that it will give moral boost to young females of Pakistan, On serious note Govt should try to improve local transportation system to increase its use. If all the peoples rides on their on vehicles / bikes air pollution will be rise rapidly with lot of other nuisance.

The only positive thing from it that it will give moral boost to young females of Pakistan, On serious note Govt should try to improve local transportation system to increase its use. If all the peoples rides on their on vehicles / bikes air pollution will be rise rapidly with lot of other nuisance.

I agree, providing a good & efficient public transportation system is the only solution.
Giving bikes to females will only pollute the traffic chaos more.
(I'm not against females driving at all by the way)

power to the women who went out on those bikes! I wish i were there. With a socioeconomically divided society, women on bikes can not only avoid hassle for women to depend on the men or public transport, but also help reduce the amount of cars on the road.

Back
Top Bottom