What's new

Women BSF personel who Shot Dead Pakistani Intruder awarded Gallantry Medal

SS should also have been shot dead, next time a so-called drunk indian villager comes near the border, our rangers should kill the mo-fu ASAP.

Indians celebrating the killing of an unarmed civilian, whats new? :coffee:

Remember people, the only self esteem these people have is by beating up on people 1/4th their size.
They are so proud of that, like it was some super achievement.
Of course we know what happens when they take on an enemy their own size.

So for their sake, we should let them have even the smallest of victories, otherwise they might get all depressed and mopey.

What was a civilian doing crossing border at the middle of the night?
He was armed with a knife and tried to attack them..
Killing someone the first time is not so easy.. It takes a lotta courage to pull the trigger if u ask anyone...
And being womens they have shown a lot of character and courage...

see. i dont want to be sexist an all......but this guy posed no actual threat in combat.......the least i'd expect a bsf person to do, as a taxpayer, after i pay his salary, is to be able to shoot a man sized target at pretty low range.......what part of this is gallantry?

Pick up a weapon and stand on the line.. and when you get your first kill on the border without pissing yourself, then comment on the gallantry of the men and women on Indian armed forces

Good job done by the lady :tup:

but next time they should warned them first and give them a chance to surrender..

They may surrender..

This will cause our side to also full the trigger first and ask questions latter - resulting in more fatalities on the border.

see. i dont want to be sexist an all......but this guy posed no actual threat in combat.......the least i'd expect a bsf person to do, as a taxpayer, after i pay his salary, is to be able to shoot a man sized target at pretty low range.......what part of this is gallantry?

Indian Women in BSF

IN29_PASSING_OUT_PAR_28429g.jpg

ALL_WOMEN_CONTINGENT_27943g.jpg

4ALL_WOMEN_CONTINGEN_27933g.jpg

5ALL_WOMEN_CONTINGEN_27935g.jpg

10_ALL_WOMEN_CONTING_27937g.jpg

11ALL_WOMEN_CONTINGE_27939g.jpg

2ALL_WOMEN_CONTINGEN_27940g.jpg

actually they are indians & u r talking abt standards..:D

soo time to celebrate, atleast when their whole army cannt even stand 10 to twenty teenagers in mumbai & have to beg israel for help, killing an unarm person should be a reason for them to have a national holiday in india:D

how can u appreciate terrorist activities in other countries ..btw u must be a terrorist

Back
Top Bottom