What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

And what if these 4 womens uncovers your plot??
You will get a double dishoo dishoo.:lol:

As long as you keep the plan to yourself....it is only known to yourself....mean dont brag it in your family and friends...

This criminal act partly explains why the husband left her in the first place.
If that woman can go to such extreme measures to avenge her husband's infidelity, imagine living with her everyday.
She should have just divorced her husband and moved on.

Good answer. :D:tup:

On a serious note acid attacks are no good, and doing second marriage is no bad and I was not expecting from you that you will condemn this idea. :(

Raw acid products should be banned for sale in Market.

Body building club. So that you get your hands strong enough to protect you face from such acid attacks by your wife. :D pta chalyga bacho.

Good Idea. :partay:

This criminal act partly explains why the husband left her in the first place.
If that woman can go to such extreme measures to avenge her husband's infidelity, imagine living with her everyday.
She should have just divorced her husband and moved on.

He did not leave her he married a widow out of sympathy..

Complex issue.
If she was financially dependent on the husband, a divorce wouldn't have been a good idea for her. A working woman won't go to this extreme.
Aside from this, her share in the family wealth reduces with another wife on the scene.

Finally, such cases are pure fraud committed by the husband, unless he has declared his intentions to remarry, before his first marriage was solemnised.

The acid attack was wrong, but you tend to be more aggressive against a powerful foe..

Complex issue.
If she was financially dependent on the husband, a divorce wouldn't have been a good idea for her. A working woman won't go to this extreme.
Aside from this, her share in the family wealth reduces with another wife on the scene.

Finally, such cases are pure fraud committed by the husband, unless he has declared his intentions to remarry, before his first marriage was solemnised.

The acid attack was wrong, but you tend to be more aggressive against a powerful foe..

I like the arab way of dealing women..keep a wife for child rearing and family...keep girlfriends for the pleasure..Arab men dont have emotional releations with their wives..its strictly business...and even a child crying can make a wife pee her pants in fear...

My mother was already given a boot by my father and he has two other wives..for time being i felt bad about it..but a logical analysis says the opposite...why should a man in case my father put up useless shit from a woman???? We show over sympathy in such cases towards women...but a logical analysis says opposite...a woman does not bring anything to the marriage to the table...the whole family lives off the man income...so a woman cannot squeeze the man around..eventually he will crack one day!
That's not true most of my family's properties are from the maternal side and she got them from her maternal side as well.
Both my maternal Grandmother and mother got good govt jobs in fact one of my grandmother's sisters became a principle of a school. Women of my maternal side were mostly of the educated and employed type

You should always marry a woman when you have complete knowledge about her personality. Her negative and Positive attitude and behavior.

Never Marry a Stranger.

I deeply feel sad for the poor guy. :cry:

He did not leave her he married a widow out of sympathy..
Hmm.. Then his wife really is a cruel, mean-hearted woman.
Self defence is another issue but deliberate act of deadly assault by a woman is shameful and shows who she really is as a person.

Nah I solved this family issues long time ago as I stay very far from all cousins and auntys....my interaction with them is very formal on eid baraat....this way I am able to keep good releations with everyone without anyone poking nose in my business..

execellent becuase that was my and my sister idea too lol its obvous answer.

But without father, and i wish you experience the same.

Eventually, most people experience such a loss with parents anyway, at some point in life, so no big deal. It is all part of life. :D

There are no such rules honestly and one can look up to the practice of the prophet himself..indo-pak mullah invented these rules because they do not fit into the monogamy culture of indo-pak. Otherwise there is nothing which bars a man from marrying 2nd, third and fourth time without issues...

The sole reason Muslim men are allowed to marry up to 4 time are from the early ghazwas which decimated the male-female population to an extent that of age women would have been pushed to a point of desperation in willingness to marry any man regardless of religion.

Unless Pakistan has a 1+ female to male population of age genders what's your reason to have a polygamous relationship?

It's like seeing a 69 y/o man (Imran Khan) marry a 20 y/o (Pakistani girl begging ristha from him)...:crazy: :cray:

Fathers raise their daughter with utmose care and affection..they grow up..their bills from cradle to college are paid...and then they become feminist and propagate thoughts like "all men are pigs"

They might have a point if your posts are generalized as the thought of man...

Marriage isn't Cinderella or sleeping beauty. If you can't handle compromise you've been pampered too long.

Back
Top Bottom