What's new

Woman is savagely beaten in Birmingham ‘coronavirus rage’ after step to defend her Chinese Friend

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eaten-Birmingham-coronavirus-rage-attack.html

A woman was punched and knocked unconscious after she stepped in to defend her Chinese friend who was accused of carrying coronavirus.

Trainee lawyer Meera Solanki, from Solihull, was out with friends celebrating her 29th birthday at Birmingham's Ana Rocha Bar and Gallery on Frederick Street.

Miss Solanki was inside the venue with her friends including Mandy Huang, 28, who was visiting from London, when the group were targeted by a group of Asian men.

The friends left the bar after Miss Solanki said she was repeatedly harassed by one of the men who later followed the three women out of the venue at around 2am on Sunday 9 February.

Miss Solanki said: 'I was having birthday drinks with a group of of girls and guys including Chinese friends.

'There were a group of Asian men inside the venue - one of them kept coming up to me and harassing me. He seemed to have a problem with me being an Indian girl with a multi-racial group of friends,' she told The Sunday Mercury.

Miss Solanki added: 'We tried to ignore him, even when he tried to spit at one of my friends.

'Towards the end of the night - there was just the three of us girls left including my Chinese friend Mandy.

She continued: 'The man came over again and was being aggressive so we left but he followed us.

'For some reason he got really angry with her. He started abusing her calling her a dirty c****.

'He said 'take your f****** coronavirus and take it back home.'

Miss Solanki told how she was 'shocked and angry' and shouted at the man to stop while she tried to push him away.

'He punched me in the head, I hit the pavement and was knocked unconcious,' Miss Solanki said.

An ambulance was called to the scene and a witness said: 'What I saw was beyond despicable. A totally vicious assault.'

Miss Solanki spent six hours at Heartlands Hospital where she was treated with concussion and was off work for a week.

She added: 'I was so shocked and horrified by his aggressive behaviour and horrific words.

'As I lay unconscious he continued to threaten my friends and abuse them before walking away calmly with his group of friends who did nothing to stop him or help me.'

I just dont get it.

Why don’t restaurants and public gathering spots don’t have proper security?
I mean people going around drunk and attacking people in a busy establishment makes no sense ..... I hate drunks and I have no problem leaving them alone in a jungle as a punishment ..... beating other people using being drunk as an excuse is unacceptable.

May Allah guide China to Islam

I do not agree with China and with Chinese people on everything
but no one should ever be mistreated just for being Chinese. I think Chinese people have positive qualities and I want good for China and this is why I hope Allah guides China and they become Muslim.

However, even if they do not become Muslim, a Chinese person should never be mistreated simply for being Chinese.

I just dont get it.

Why don’t restaurants and public gathering spots don’t have proper security?
I mean people going around drunk and attacking people in a busy establishment makes no sense ..... I hate drunks and I have no problem leaving them alone in a jungle as a punishment ..... beating other people using being drunk as an excuse is unacceptable.

yet more reason for alcohol to be banned and why we should all stay away from places where people drink alcohol such as bars

yesterday I was at work and a drunk lady came in..... I had to chase her out and I was a little worried she might use the bottle in her hand as a weapon.... anyways she was knocking stuff over, being super extremely loud, making a huge scene........ one of the workers called the police on her....

I wish alcohol would simply be banned like it should be

drunk people are a danger to the public

that's what being British is: get pist harass ethnic groups beat them and police come after 4 hours later after all the victim wasn't anglo.

ll, was out with friends celebrating her 29th birthday at Birmingham's Ana Rocha Bar and Gallery on Frederick Street.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eaten-Birmingham-coronavirus-rage-attack.html

A woman was punched and knocked unconscious after she stepped in to defend her Chinese friend who was accused of carrying coronavirus.

Trainee lawyer Meera Solanki, from Solihull, was out with friends celebrating her 29th birthday at Birmingham's Ana Rocha Bar and Gallery on Frederick Street.

Miss Solanki was inside the venue with her friends including Mandy Huang, 28, who was visiting from London, when the group were targeted by a group of Asian men.

The friends left the bar after Miss Solanki said she was repeatedly harassed by one of the men who later followed the three women out of the venue at around 2am on Sunday 9 February.

Miss Solanki said: 'I was having birthday drinks with a group of of girls and guys including Chinese friends.

'There were a group of Asian men inside the venue - one of them kept coming up to me and harassing me. He seemed to have a problem with me being an Indian girl with a multi-racial group of friends,' she told The Sunday Mercury.

Miss Solanki added: 'We tried to ignore him, even when he tried to spit at one of my friends.

'Towards the end of the night - there was just the three of us girls left including my Chinese friend Mandy.

She continued: 'The man came over again and was being aggressive so we left but he followed us.

'For some reason he got really angry with her. He started abusing her calling her a dirty c****.

Miss Solanki told how she was 'shocked and angry' and shouted at the man to stop while she tried to push him away.

'He punched me in the head, I hit the pavement and was knocked unconcious,' Miss Solanki said.

An ambulance was called to the scene and a witness said: 'What I saw was beyond despicable. A totally vicious assault.'

Miss Solanki spent six hours at Heartlands Hospital where she was treated with concussion and was off work for a week.

She added: 'I was so shocked and horrified by his aggressive behaviour and horrific words.

'As I lay unconscious he continued to threaten my friends and abuse them before walking away calmly with his group of friends who did nothing to stop him or help me.'
Horrifying, cowardly, misogynistic losers. That's what they are. You can bet that same group of racist ****hols would not have reacted the same way if that had been a group of white girls. They wouldn't have either if there were some men present in the group. It's the weakest men who pick on the vulnerable in packs. Late nights can be dangerous, especially in big cities. My friends came up with a solution to deal with this problem by always making sure girls are always accompanied safely home by a few trusted male friends.

bravo. these white supremist racists to the core brits. imagine if this happens in china or pakistan. their asses would be on fire right now. west always complain about human right abuses in asia (which is true to some extent) but they totally forget when these kind of acts done by their own racist dickheads.

bravo. these white supremist racists to the core brits. imagine if this happens in china or pakistan. their asses would be on fire right now. west always complain about human right abuses in asia (which is true to some extent) but they totally forget when these kind of acts done by their own racist dickheads.

You did read it was a group of Asian men?
Or did you choose to ignore that on purpose?

one of them kept coming up to me and harassing me. He seemed to have a problem with me being an Indian girl with a multi-racial group of friends

Its a guess only, this Asian man could be an Indian.

I wish alcohol would simply be banned like it should be

drunk people are a danger to the public

Hi, I don't agree with many of your ideas but I agree with this one. :tup:

Alcohol should be discouraged the same way that cigarettes have been.

Are some posters missing the fact the perpetrator was described as Asian?

This is an absolutely sickening episode...but a couple of observations:

friends left the bar after Miss Solanki said she was repeatedly harassed by one of the men who later followed the three women out of the venue at around 2am on Sunday 9 February.

According to the website, this bar closes at 11pm.

Whether it closed at 11pm or 2am or the website is wrong, the fact remains that security guards should have been present at this late hour - I'm surprised there weren't any, or maybe this victim failed to notify the guards who were there. All a bit strange really.

Also, there is no suggestion that the perpetrators themselves were drunk, so I don't know why this is an "alcohol-bashing" opportunity.

Are some posters missing the fact the perpetrator was described as Asian?

This is an absolutely sickening episode...but a couple of observations:

According to the website, this bar closes at 11pm.

Whether it closed at 11pm or 2am or the website is wrong, the fact remains that security guards should have been present at this late hour - I'm surprised there weren't any, or maybe this victim failed to notify the guards who were there. All a bit strange really.

Also, there is no suggestion that the perpetrators themselves were drunk, so I don't know why this is an "alcohol-bashing" opportunity.

There are not always bouncers around everywhere. They're only interested in protecting the inside of their venues. What people do outside on the street is the job of the police.

Back
Top Bottom