What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

what fight?.. this just a one side slaughter...

slaughtering indian posters was getting too boring... his stupidity adds new flavour. 8-)

its not a fight, just one idiot showing himself being proud of abusing women

Yes I know I can better and more civilized Muslim,

But know chance for you no matter what you try....keep it up

I am, but you need to go and abuse or hit women around you.

yes exactly and they can never remember and follow conversations.....same like you...

you mean like your use of foul language and then hiding behind "civilised" muslim assertion?

you mean like your use of foul language and then hiding behind "civilised" muslim assertion?
foul language for people like you, who are abusive to women. yes i am a Civilized Muslim. but you can not say that.

Abuse women?..

Really?

have you seem abuse women?..no?...do you have a video of that?

but i have seen you abuse fellow PDF posters.
you are just being restarted now.

You said i should go an abuse women?... did you just forget that?

no?
stop defending your and others abuse here and do it .....after all this what you stand for.

Your words .. not mine.. shall i repost your post?..
try switch on the light to know what I said. you are just being guilty so all this rant.

foul language for people like you, who are abusive to women. yes i am a Civilized Muslim. but you can not say that.

So you allow use of using foul language?. Yes?...

so thats what a "civilize" muslim does ? Yes

So tell did in the any part of the Sunnah was there ever a case of allowing use of foul language by a civilised muslim?... you seem to have found it and so Kadam Riziwi.

you are just being restarted now.

you responded twice ... are you rebooting ?

Last edited:
So you allow use of using foul language?. Yes?...

so that what a civilize muslim does ? Yes

So tell did in the any part of the Sunnah was the ever a case of allowing use of foul language by a civilised muslim?... you seem to have found it and so Kadam Riziwi.
you are clearly lost and need some help.
your obsession with Khadim Rizwi is one of the reasons.

stop defending your and others abuse here and do it .....after all this what you stand for.

defending?.. i just repeated what you said.

you are clearly lost and need some help.
your obsession with Khadim Rizwi is one of the reasons.

Mr Riziwi reminds me of you. same mentality same self serving logic...same foul mouth

Back
Top Bottom