What's new

Woman asked to remove burqa at Yogi Adityanath's rally in Uttar Pradesh

Maybe they were looking for beef products on her. You know damn well they would have burned her alive if so.

you all have a lot of interest in indian internal politics ?

Which part of my comment suggested that I have interest in indian nautanki?

I said that bald chuggat is afraid of black color ........ protesters waved black flags in front of the baldie and police tried being efficient this time .... so they asked a woman to remove burqa because its black .......... following that stupid logic ........ one woman in the image posted in op needs to remove her clothes. By the way.

All women wearing burqa in India are ISI agents

Which part of my comment suggested that I have interest in indian nautanki?

I said that bald chuggat is afraid of black color ........ protesters waved black flags in front of the baldie and police tried being efficient this time .... so they asked a woman to remove burqa because its black .......... following that stupid logic ........ one woman in the image posted in op needs to remove her clothes. By the way.

the fact that you know about our state CMs . That is why i asked

I'm not sure what to say. He is scared of black color since it makes him poop in public but apparently pooping and peeing in public is not such a rare thing there. A minister was caught on camera peeing recently.
nstructions to see that no one shows black cloth to the UP CM.

What is so weird in it..It is clearly mentioned in the OP that he is a stupid CM of some state in India. By the way what does word CM mean in india?

Woman do this .. woman do that .. woman remove the burqah .. women put the burqah..
What the hell is these problems surrounding only women ?
I see no such orders for men to remove the beard , keep the beard .. men wear this . Man wear that .. ... are the religions followed by only women ? .. While men are not answer able . Go to hell punks !

He is pretty much in news and media posted here on this forum ......... his images are available on all over the internet. Its not a big deal if I know how he looks like.

Woman do this .. woman do that .. woman remove the burqah .. women put the burqah..
What the hell is these problems surrounding only women ?
I see no such orders for men to remove the beard , keep the beard .. men wear this . Man wear that .. ... are the religions followed by only women ? .. While men are not answer able . Go to hell punks !

Well, among Muslims, the deobandis do insist on Muslim men to have a big beard without a mustache. And they insist on the men to wear pants that end above the ankle.

Believe me, it is equally difficult for a thinking man when he encounters the Tableeghi Jamaat brothers. :D

g1375885078873515269.jpg

IG]

Well, among Muslims, the deobandis do insist on Muslim men to have a big beard without a mustache. And they insist on the men to wear pants that end above the ankle.

Believe me, it is equally difficult for a thinking man when he encounters the Tableeghi Jamaat brothers. :D

g1375885078873515269.jpg

IG]
Lolll .. you r a Muslim ?

Lolll .. you r a Muslim ?

Yes.

The question is why was she at that rally in the first place?

BJP party has a "minority cell", meaning a body having religious minorities like Christians and Muslims :

BJP's ancestral organization, the RSS, also has one :

And please read my earlier post on page 1 :

By the way what does word CM mean in india?

CM means Chief Minister, the same position as in Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom