What's new

With privileges withdrawn, Nancy Powell calls off Nepal visit

Probably not.
But the anti-Americanism angle is newsworthy.

I don't do surveys and write lengthy exposes about anti-Americanism.

BBC loves to babble on about anti-Americanism in various countries. Why so quiet about India?

man , you must be real upset with BBC ....

how can they do this to you ???

BBC is clearly biased towards India ...

LOL m kidding
But dont you think nepal can be reached without going to airport!!!

Yes ...why not ...in fact you don't have to go anywhere ...

I you believe in pappu -philosophy ...

It is matter of state of mind ....If you believe you are in Nepal ....you have reached Nepal ....

Why why Nancy ??? You don't like being frisked !!! Don't you ??? Isn't it something NORMAL for Americans now ???

Now i understand :lol: ... its normal for Americans to have cavity search by officers in the middle of the road ...am not joking

Well , you noticed it didn't you .... the level of Anti Americanism just increased several folds with this event . Actually am quiet eager if there was a poll conducted to find out how many are pro and Anti American before and after this event ....

I am more interested in feedback from Indian business leaders. I am not suggesting this would impact Indian businesses just yet, but it would be interesting to compare the level of anti-Americanism amongst them v/s the general public.

Good. If any of their ex-presidents wants to visit the country. we should frisk them too...

I am more interested in feedback from Indian business leaders. I am not suggesting this would impact Indian businesses just yet, but it would be interesting to compare the level of anti-Americanism amongst them v/s the general public.

there are already posts going around in facebook and sms :lol:

"BOYcot umerican products, BUy DESI"

there are already posts going around in facebook and sms :lol:

"BOYcot umerican products, BUy DESI"

At least they are smarter than these morons.

go-america-go-3.jpg

what do you expect from Business leaders ?

for Corporates and Businessman ...money matters.... everything else is secondary .....

It is one of the few things that will keep Indo-US relations going ...

She's a nice lady though, India cannot help it if we decide to maintain parity in priviledges. The present policy is such that the ambasssadors priviledges matches to what is accorded to our ambassador in US. I am sure she realises that.

As our new party the AAP says, no VIP culture in the country. These so called VIP's should be treated like general (so called cattle class)...they think they can mistreat anyone and be spared from similar treatments. Time to learn a lesson of give and take...reciprocate what they do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom