What's new

With privileges withdrawn, Nancy Powell calls off Nepal visit

We might not be talking about the same parking spaces. I wasn't in the neighborhood to visit the Indian Embassy; I just had to park my car nearby.

That doesn't "justify" anything.

So why started US govt. started to crying and reading Vienna convention when Indian removed the barrier and open the road which meant to use for public.

Road is just the beginning. lot more to come

So why started US govt. started to crying and reading Vienna convention when Indian removed the barrier and open the road which meant to use for public.
It was the barrier removal that "sent the message" that India considered Khobragade's crime wasn't an isolated incident but something committed by all of India's diplomats - at least those at the her level (deputy consul) and above.

It was the barrier removal that "sent the message" that India considered Khobragade's crime wasn't an isolated incident but something committed by all of India's diplomats - at least those at the her level (deputy consul) and above.

No barrier removal by India send the Message that US that their days of thinking themselves superior race is over . They will get the same treatment they will extend to our diplomat.if you don't give us parking ,w e don't give you parking.

if you search our diplomat in US and we will search you diplomat is India( which was exempted till now as special privilege)

No barrier removal by India send the Message that US that their days of thinking themselves superior race is over .
You're two generations out of date in your criticism of Americans.

They will get the same treatment they will extend to our diplomat.if you don't give us parking ,w e don't give you parking.
What grade are you in, Kindergarten?

Back
Top Bottom