What's new

With privileges withdrawn, Nancy Powell calls off Nepal visit

All I'm trying to say is that the only way for India to be friendly with China is for India to sacrifice. On the other hand, America only require that Indians follow American law in America.

CHINI captured Tibet...Are CHINI friendly with Tibetan....???

We'll see.

You already see the beginning when India removed the barrier for making road for motorist how US react? India reacted because US taken Indian Parking from its Embassy in US.
Come in JAN 14 , US will feel the real heat and US spokesperson started reading venn a convention :)) like she did when removed road blocks

Oh, so they want to show that because of India, US relations are getting affected with neighbors of India? Very clever!!

I don't think this Adminstration cares much about this. In their minds, if tolerating slave labor was the price the U.S. paid for privileges above and beyond those called for by treaty, it's better to surrender the privileges than tolerate slave labor any more.
Then better surrender your Ipads and Iphones coz those also have been made by using Chinese slave labourers who have been underpaid and exploited and are not protected by US labour laws

A HYPOCRITICAL HEGEMON
[...]
This system needs the lubricating oil of hypocrisy to keep its gears turning. To ensure that the world order continues to be seen as legitimate, U.S. officials must regularly promote and claim fealty to its core liberal principles; the United States cannot impose its hegemony through force alone.
[...]
Henry Farrell and Martha Finnemore | Hypocrisy and U.S. Foreign Policy | Foreign Affairs

The most important audience for the periodic fealty to liberal principles is the American public itself. The American public likes to believe that America truly is the champion of freedom and justice around the world. Few people would enjoy the fruits of privilege at the expense of others' misery. The administration needs to balance that pretense of righteousness with safeguarding national interests.

Of course, as the article rightly points out, the US is not unique in this; all democracies must play this charade.

I don't think this Adminstration cares much about this. In their minds, if tolerating slave labor was the price the U.S. paid for privileges above and beyond those called for by treaty, it's better to surrender the privileges than tolerate slave labor any more.

Yes sir, you are right. US need not tolerate slave labor and the Indian government need not tolerate human trafficking, tax evasion, and slave labor by the employees of US Consulate.

Let's learn to respect the laws of each country and let the law take its own course. Do you have any problem with this?

Duplicity and double standards of US administration is a never ending story ...
Indian maid on Official passport given by GOI ...being a GOI employee ..how she is being subjected to US laws ...???

I am wide awake ...it is you who is in slumber and daydreaming all along ...

Can't blame you ....most blind patriotic fools like you are in same boat ...In permanent state of denial when it comes to US Hypocrisy ...and double standards !

democracy_comes_to_you.jpg

That is an anti democracy and anti American poster. I am against US engage in war in other countries. However, I'm also for security of American diplomats else where. Americans in most of western Europe should be relatively safe. But an American must have diplomatic protection in a country with weak and predatory law such as India.

India reacted because US taken Indian Parking from its Embassy in US.
I was outside the Indian Embassy in D.C. earlier this week. My impression - since there was a bulldozer nearby - is that there was utility or construction in progress. I think the "Emergency No Parking" sign had an expiry of 12/31.

Do you accept that US has been the most hypocrite country in whole world ???
Certainly not. I only agree that the U.S. is portrayed that way. It's the difference between what things are and what they are called.

I was outside the Indian Embassy in D.C. earlier this week. My impression - since there was a bulldozer nearby - is that there was utility or construction in progress. I think the "Emergency No Parking" sign had an expiry of 12/31.

Certainly not. I only agree that the U.S. is portrayed that way. It's the difference between what things are and what they are called.

that justifies why whole world calls Us as the most hypocrite country ....

Strong Indian response shocks US officials

Outside embassy , Parking was only Indian embassy cars which was act as security perimeter for car bombing/ drive by shooting etc.
But thats parking is converted into public parking.
So why lying when you don't know the truth.

Outside embassy , Parking was only Indian embassy cars which was act as security perimeter for car bombing/ drive by shooting etc. But thats parking is converted into public parking. So why lying when you don't know the truth.
We might not be talking about the same parking spaces. I wasn't in the neighborhood to visit the Indian Embassy; I just had to park my car nearby.

that justifies why whole world calls Us as the most hypocrite country ....
That doesn't "justify" anything.

We might not be talking about the same parking spaces. I wasn't in the neighborhood to visit the Indian Embassy; I just had to park my car nearby.

That doesn't "justify" anything.

well your blatant act of justifying ...itself justifies that US is the most hypocrite country ...since people like you make US ...

who have no qualms in turning blind eye your country's hypocrite act and then shamelessly go on to defend it as matter of perception ....

Back
Top Bottom