What's new

With 6th Generation fighter are already Taking shape,Is Time for India to Start Developing 6th Gen

Too much fart from the people who has very low accomplishment but high egos. As India is progressing, their frustration increases leaps and bound. It has become impossible to discuss any India related topic here. As soon as any topic is posted here, Stuid gang pops up without wasting any time to derail any discussion.

Can't talk for you but I can talk for myself: I have changed the world for the better and am proud of it. So I have high accomplishment and can look back with a smile. I just have one more world changing idea : a fair profit distribution model to improve the wages for workers, this will cause a revolution; for those with the foresight to see it's benefits they will love it; capitalism will shine for the purpose it was invented for: circulation of money and raising the standards of living for all people. When you can come up with solutions like me then open your mouth to criticise, otherwise just keep reaping the benefits of cow produce.

If Su57 can be even close with J20 in performance , you will not kill it.

Ohhh So now SU 57 is not close to J 20. I think the reeducation camp training has made so many wonders Chinese people.

Can't talk for you but I can talk for myself: I have changed the world for the better and am proud of it. So I have high accomplishment and can look back with a smile. I just have one more world changing idea : a fair profit distribution model to improve the wages for workers, this will cause a revolution; for those with the foresight to see it's benefits they will love it; capitalism will shine for the purpose it was invented for: circulation of money and raising the standards of living for all people. When you can come up with solutions like me then open your mouth to criticise, otherwise just keep reaping the benefits of cow produce.

Your economic solution is something only you can understand. So enjoy it . Good luck.

You mean:-

upload_2018-8-5_22-16-42.png

Ohhh So now SU 57 is not close to J 20. I think the reeducation camp training has made so many wonders Chinese people.

Your economic solution is something only you can understand. So enjoy it . Good luck.

You just keep tasting the produce of cows -enjoy it.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-5_22-15-34.png
    upload_2018-8-5_22-15-34.png
    195 KB · Views: 43
It would make more economic (baniya) sense for India to order their next 3rd / 4th generation fighters from Pakistan.

The above was thought to be more appropriate than just posting "LMAO" on the OP article.

With 8th Generation fighter are already Taking shape,Is Time for India to Start Developing 8th Gen

We just dont have the technical base for 6th Gen. Forget that we are struggling for a 4.5th Gen plane.

Too much fart from the people who has very low accomplishment but high egos. As India is progressing, their frustration increases leaps and bound. It has become impossible to discuss any India related topic here. As soon as any topic is posted here, Stuid gang pops up without wasting any time to derail any discussion.
India may be progressing in some specific fields but weapon manufacturing is not one them, so before placing any stupid idea realize your strength first.

You just keep tasting the produce of cows -enjoy it.

One more cheer girl working overtime to please her master.

India may be progressing in some specific fields but weapon manufacturing is not one them, so before placing any stupid idea realize your strength first.

ICBM, SLBM, BVRM, own 4.5 generation plane, nuke sub, own GPS and military satellite, SAM, AW&C, own tank, artillery gun and many more. How many countries can make it?

Where is India's Medium Combat Aircraft ?
Advance stage of design completion.

First start and complete AMCA which will 5th gen jet than think for 6th gen @HariPrasad :lol:

Advance stage of design completion.
then complete it first than think 6th gen jet @HariPrasad

Back
Top Bottom