What's new

wishes of many memebrs here granted - Indo-Pak border tensions escalates - Pak army moving forward

India split once means partition? It's not like pakistan waged a war and forced Indian soldiers to surrender and liberated!! There is a difference...sir.
And as far as internal threats of India is concerned, they are being crushed as we speak and their ideology has already started to die.
Yet the split was no less significant, now was it? Muslims managed to split a large continent, with a rich and old history, all without firing a single shot; that's a bigger achievement than a war that leads to independence. Anyways, If I recall from my studies, the partition exodus was actually quite bloody.

When they do die, let me now; until then, they exist and according to your own security agencies, they're your biggest threat to national security.

Yet the split was no less significant, now was it? Muslims managed to split a large continent, with a rich and old history, all without firing a single shot; that's a bigger achievement than a war that leads to independence. Anyways, If I recall from my studies, the partition exodus was actually quite bloody.
Err...I guess we are getting confused between a partition and war. In partition, both the parties agreed for a spit. During 1971, pak was forced to sign the instrument of surrender.

@Zarrar Alvi
So are you calling your army savage ??? because only savages will engage in such a actions not professional soldiers
remember in retaliation BSF killed 11 Rangers nd destroying their bunkers...!!! poor Pakistani army had to digest it little by little......

@Zarrar Alvi
So are you calling your army savage ??? because only savages will engage in such a actions not professional soldiers
remember in retaliation BSF killed 11 Rangers nd destroying their bunkers...!!! poor Pakistani army had to digest it little by little......
lol good story kid :D 11 killed by barbie shemale force ?? what year was that the only thing i know is that fidayeen entered your 24 punjab regiment and killed my foreign course-mate from india in that attack along with CO and 25 others

The bloody media houses must be fined heavily for each lie they spread.
In their endeavour to get the "news" first, they end up airing news and then try to justify it without any verification. All we hear are "according to sources".

May be you should've sent your BSF with supernatural powers to defeat weak Pakistan army and ended it once and for all. Or atleast neutralize the nuclear weapons.
Sorry that claim is already made for your army.. Where roohani soldiers on horses with swords emanating white bright light fought in 1965 war against India.

:lol:

lol good story kid :D 11 killed by barbie shemale force ?? what year was that the only thing i know is that fidayeen entered your 24 punjab regiment and killed my foreign course-mate from india in that attack along with CO and 25 others

Hhaaha ahhh its funny because it was first reported by Pakistan Media and you people here in PDF denied it. i think the number was 7 or 11 i'm not sure about it, Pakisani army in order to save face had to reveal it little by little,.. wait till i post the link.. i'm having wifi issue

No matter how much both countries talk to each finally it would be a major war in which one country survives and other perishes. These events will eventually lead to it.
There won't be no major war, one country will eat itself from within. All we have to do is provide a catalyst.

There won't be no major war, one country will eat itself from within. All we have to do is provide a catalyst.
India good days are going to end soon.Pakistan will hang all your paid terrorists.So only option left for you is start a full scale war which your cant.So better is to stop your big mouth.

I dont think there is any legitimact in this tweet based thread.
Right now Pakistan army is ignoring the distraction created by India as PA wants to tackled TTP.
Although india is trying hard to get attention of Pakistan army.

India good days are going to end soon.Pakistan will hang all your paid terrorists.So only option left for you is start a full scale war which your cant.So better is to stop your big mouth.
You are hanging Pakistanis and tribal by labeling them as Indian. It's pity you guys can't accept the truth and confront it like men.

You are hanging Pakistanis and tribal by labeling them as Indian. It's pity you guys can't accept the truth and confront it like men.
I am saying that your good days are gone.We will end all your proxy wars.So do full scale war or these border firing are not gonna help you.

if this turs into a war i suggest sending ttp and talibs to the front line. most of the ttp will die while they will manage to cause consederable damage to IA (or atleast try)

win win for the army
Brilliant Mr jobless

Back
Top Bottom