What's new

Wish we get our army back for Pakistan sake.

That detective, is the right question…
Problems are surfacing in many 'less' democratic countries. In India too we are witnessing lots of troubles of late. Pakistan is far more affected since you gave far more importance to such forces and the cancer has reached dangerous proportions. India is witnessing another form of imposition of a dominant narrative, and this seems to be headed in only one direction, a direction that promotes religious bigotry. Even developed democracies are witnessing similar pressures. though they are able to resist it much better.

It is very likely that Kashmir may be settled in back channels with the status quo with some concessions by Pakistan. From that point onwards Pakistan’s primary task will be to act as a buffer for India against the Taliban in Afghanistan and otherwise much like Columbia remain a quasi-banana republic. CPEC is likely to be confined to being a Pakistani infrastructure upgrade and not much more.
If anything could spoil these plans it would be the current Indian surge in communalism.

It will be acceptable because the military still gets its toys and lifestyle while the current middle class exodus will accelerate until a new “normal” system is implemented in Pakistan.

It is called balance of power game. India balances China. Pakistan balances India.

If the Pakistani army supports this game it reflects some or all of the following
1. Fear of all out American support for India
2. Maybe the Pakistani army is bargaining with USA to limit American support for India to the minimum
3. Dislike/Mistrust of China
4. Limitations in China's support for Pakistan
5. Fear of India -- They are afraid of growing differential in strength versus India

On PDF CPEC was called a game changer. Unless Pakistan made peace with India CPEC had zero chance of becoming that. It was upgrade in infrastructure with most of the benefits going to China. I do not think Pakistan had a choice here

For all those PDFers mad at the Pakistani army you can play only with the cards given to you, not the ones you wish you had

Last edited:
Countries have Army.
Here Army have a country.

We use to strictly defend Pak Army against this vibe and all the negative propaganda coming from enemy countries and some anti Pak Fauj liberals, but Alas! We couldn't defend the Fauj anymore.

Thanks Bajwa and company.

They wont leave any stone unturned to rig upcoming election .
they were rigging elections in 2013 and 2018 as well. It can only be done to an extent.. they can change 5-10% of votes but if PTI votes are overwhelming they would know it well before the day & try to postpone them. somethign they are trying to do now.

they were rigging elections in 2013 and 2018 as well. It can only be done to an extent.. they can change 5%-10% of votes but if PTI votes are overwhelming they would know it well before the day & try to postpone them. somethign they are trying to do now.
Have a look at all the characters involved in this regime change you will get your answer.

i dont buy the theories that bajwa will rig elections in favor of pdm if thats what you are saying
Bhai awey ka awa bigra hua ha . Not talking about bajwa but ye jo chu chu ka murabba government ha inka ek hi jatan hoga k plant thier own man and rig election . Evm gaye or overseas Pakistanio k votes bhi gaye .

The current government insults the military, then wonders where justice is, but when we criticize a few corrupt generals who are promoting this imported government🇺🇲, we're reminded of our constitution. It's a dictatorship in a democratic state.

It is called balance of power game. India balances China. Pakistan balances India.

If the Pakistani army supports this game it reflects some or all of the following
1. Fear of all out American support for India
2. Maybe the Pakistani army is bargaining with USA to limit American support for India to the minimum
3. Dislike/Mistrust of China
4. Limitations in China's support for Pakistan
5. Fear of India -- They are afraid of growing differential in strength versus India

On PDF CPEC was called a game changer. Unless Pakistan made peace with India CPEC had zero chance of becoming that. It was upgrade in infrastructure with most of the benefits going to China. I do not think Pakistan had a choice here

For all those PDFers mad at the Pakistani army you can play only with the cards given to you, not the ones you wish you had
once a brigadier explained it to me and i didn`t get it at the time....... he was adamant that there is no way Pakistan can stand up to USA .... fear and knowing fully well that you are outgunned and outnumbered!

once a brigadier explained it to me and i didn`t get it at the time....... he was adamant that there is no way Pakistan can stand up to USA .... fear and knowing fully well that you are outgunned and outnumbered!

you can standup to USA or India but not both

you can standup to USA or India but not both
well not USA our military`s mind simply cant accept that. There was a will to fight with India with whatever it takes but i don't think its there anymore...... there are few with courage but they are often made to retire without reaching the post of COAS!

By the way shouldn't it be the other way ................. Army wishing to gain unconditional support and love of Pakistanis?

Almost all Army Chiefs and even other service heads are passed out of Western Military Institutes. In this Century, no retired army chief stayed in Pakistan but went abroad after retirement. TBH, I don't blame our generals. If we had the chance, we would also like our kids and ourselves to live abroad. There are good and bad apples everywhere. But personally, I wouldn't have high hopes and expectations from our establishment. And I don't see any street revolution taking place by common folks either. So in a nutshell, live with it!

So in a nutshell, live with it!
"live with it" gives an impression as if process has come to to an end and nothing would change anymore. That's not correct.

Those who took it this far, have done it for their own objectives. Have those been achieved? If not, it would keep evolving, till they achieve what they intend to (assuming all other actors/factors, being passive or ineffective). Even after that, it won't stop.
So when you say "live with it", you should be clear in mind that "it" would keep evolving.

TBH, I don't blame our generals. If we had the chance, we would also like our kids and ourselves to live abroad.
Its absolutely fine to live abroad, as long as other people (one, one million or 220 million) are not getting affected adversely, by you or your kids living abroad.

Back
Top Bottom