What's new

Wire Transfer Problem

Mani94

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello.

i have a problem. i would like to know is it possible to wire transfer the money outside of pakistan..?

Let me tell you in detail....

I have an interest in binary options trading. I'm sure you guys know what it is. In order to start doing trading i first need to deposit money in a broker. My broker is OneTwoTrade. The only way i can deposit is Wire transfer so i would like to know if i have a bank account in Pakistan....can i wire the money to another bank which is located in Europe..? is it possible in Pakistan..?

i would really appreciate as much help as i can get.

offcourse, it's possible. How else do you think money is sent abroad and received from abroad? Cheques are rarely used now, as first they require several days to get it mailed, then a long time for it to get cleared. A wire clears in a day or so.

Just go to the bank management, tell them you want a wire transfer, if they don't get it, use the word "telegraphic transfer", if they still don't get it, tell them you need a "TT", but don't make it sound like you need a pistol or something.

You will probably require a foreign currency account for this. Different banks may have different minimum deposit requirements.

IMP : before making a stupid decision, make sure the broker is regulated by a proper authority.

Last edited:
offcourse, it's possible. How else do you think money is sent abroad and received from abroad? Cheques are rarely used now, as first they require several days to get it mailed, then a long time for it to get cleared. A wire clears in a day or so.

Just go to the bank management, tell them you want a wire transfer, if they don't get it, use the word "telegraphic transfer", if they still don't get it, tell them you need a "TT", but don't make it sound like you need a pistol or something.

You will probably require a foreign currency account for this. Different banks may have different minimum deposit requirements.

Mate i don't know where are you from....but here in Pakistan it's really difficult to send money abroad through wire. it's not that easy here. Anyway thanks for the info. :toast_sign::-)

Dude i'm not that stupid.

Mate i don't know where are you from....but here in Pakistan it's really difficult to send money abroad through wire. it's not that easy here. Anyway thanks for the info. :toast_sign::-)

It's not difficult at all. It's really easy.

You just don't know how it's done, that's all. And the bank staff is always really unhelpful. Just go to the account manager guy or what ever and tell him you need a telegraphic transfer, that's what it's called here. He'll give you a form to fill out and then it takes a day to transfer the money.

It's not difficult at all. It's really easy.

You just don't know how it's done, that's all. And the bank staff is always really unhelpful. Just go to the account manager guy or what ever and tell him you need a telegraphic transfer, that's what it's called here. He'll give you a form to fill out and then it takes a day to transfer the money.

:omghaha::omghaha: :hitwall: Dude can't you understand...... i'm not a 7 year old. i know what is wire transfer is. by the way where are you from..? if you're not from Pakistan then stop commenting.

:omghaha::omghaha: :hitwall: Dude can't you understand...... i'm not a 7 year old. i know what is wire transfer is. by the way where are you from..? if you're not from Pakistan then stop commenting.

I've wired money from pakistan.

For a bank to do a wire transfer they'll generally request you to have a foreign currency account, the currency you are intending to send money in. It is difficult, so you'll have to ask around. Why don't you use Western Union? They can transfer directly to a bank account as well.

Personally I have been trading for like 6 years now. I would not recommend " Binary Trading " even to my enemy. Period.

Learn the art of Technical analysis , give yourself some time . Learn about the market and other analysis related to Currency , commodities or Stocks.

Man there are no shortcuts. Good luck

Hello.

i have a problem. i would like to know is it possible to wire transfer the money outside of pakistan..?

Let me tell you in detail....

I have an interest in binary options trading. I'm sure you guys know what it is. In order to start doing trading i first need to deposit money in a broker. My broker is OneTwoTrade. The only way i can deposit is Wire transfer so i would like to know if i have a bank account in Pakistan....can i wire the money to another bank which is located in Europe..? is it possible in Pakistan..?

i would really appreciate as much help as i can get.

Why don't you just walk in to your bank and ask them?

I have an account with Standard Chartered and I have transferred money in and out of country a few times. Bank will ask you for some details about the company you are sending money to. You need an account with the bank and request for a transfer, bank staff will help with the rest.

For a bank to do a wire transfer they'll generally request you to have a foreign currency account, the currency you are intending to send money in. It is difficult, so you'll have to ask around. Why don't you use Western Union? They can transfer directly to a bank account as well.

yeah it is difficult. the strict policy of the government makes it really hard to send money abroad. have you done binary options trading before..? because as much as i know they don't allow western union.....i think so
Anyway thanks for the reply. i'll ask the broker if i can deposit money through western union.

Personally I have been trading for like 6 years now. I would not recommend " Binary Trading " even to my enemy. Period.

Learn the art of Technical analysis , give yourself some time . Learn about the market and other analysis related to Currency , commodities or Stocks.

Man there are no shortcuts. Good luck

Why..? did you had a really bad experienced with binary trading..? if so then please can you tell me what happened..?
AND
Yeah i totally agree with your last line. there are no shortcuts but in todays world everyone is looking for the shortcuts. i believe only hard work pays off.

Take it in a Suit case , all 100 dollar KARAK bills

LOL bhai ap lajanay ki tips mut batao......bus yeh batao wire transfer k zariaye pakistan se bahir paisa bhaje saktay hain kia..?

Why don't you just walk in to your bank and ask them?

I have an account with Standard Chartered and I have transferred money in and out of country a few times. Bank will ask you for some details about the company you are sending money to. You need an account with the bank and request for a transfer, bank staff will help with the rest.

Okay. I'll contact the standard Chartered bank staff..........
But first can you please give me the e-mail address on which i can contact their staff and can ask my questions..?

try online banking.. this is the most swift method.. !

Okay. I'll try......
Thanks for the help.

yeah it is difficult. the strict policy of the government makes it really hard to send money abroad. have you done binary options trading before..? because as much as i know they don't allow western union.....i think so
Anyway thanks for the reply. i'll ask the broker if i can deposit money through western union.

Why..? did you had a really bad experienced with binary trading..? if so then please can you tell me what happened..?
AND
Yeah i totally agree with your last line. there are no shortcuts but in todays world everyone is looking for the shortcuts. i believe only hard work pays off.

LOL bhai ap lajanay ki tips mut batao......bus yeh batao wire transfer k zariaye pakistan se bahir paisa bhaje saktay hain kia..?

Man Binary trading is out there to take money from people who are in search of quick buck but at the end of the day you bust your account . I learned trading from some long time traders working in banks as traders , so i always knew what this Binary trading is ... hence i never even tried it. But I know its just another way to bust your bank account.

I would highly recommend you to try Day trading on your own stock exchange , But this field is for the best minds out there. You must be smart *** to earn , so start learning .Trade on demo and learn a Lot about Technically analysis . Technical analysis is the only thing along with some fundamentals which will eventually make you a good trader.

I busted my account like 7 times in last 6 years ... but last 2.5 years i am doing fine. I wont say that i am earning a lot but I double my money every 4 months... I trade Indices and Currency. Now I am learning about stock day trading. Or if you have any background in finance , I can recommend you a 5 month training (Free) online and hope fully you can analysis stocks and buy or sell it (Not day trading) . Buy and hold it or sell on good time.

Any questions let me . Good luck

AND

Okay. I'll contact the standard Chartered bank staff..........
But first can you please give me the e-mail address on which i can contact their staff and can ask my questions..?

Okay. I'll try......
Thanks for the help.

By binary trading do you mean the new found Bitcoins or using online forex accounts??

No i don't do online trading, just that i don't have that much money to gamble on. :P

The only time i gambled was on Bet365........put in 20 GBP and cashed out on 7600GBP.....after that they banned me. :P :P

By binary trading do you mean the new found Bitcoins or using online forex accounts??

No i don't do online trading, just that i don't have that much money to gamble on. :P

The only time i gambled was on Bet365........put in 20 GBP and cashed out on 7600GBP.....after that they banned me. :P :P
Binary trading is the trading of binary options. Binary options are basically bets with only 2 outcomes. You either earn a return (make some $$$) or you don't. So for example if I think that a certain company's stock is going to be valued at $100 or more some time in the future (by a fixed date) then I basically place a bet for $10 000. If the stock is indeed valued at $100 or more by the time the date is fixed at then I get $10 000. If not then I get nothing.
Bitcoins are a digital currency with no centralized control system...basically digital monetary anarchy.
Forex trading is the trading of currency pairs.
Binary and forex are generally considered haram. Wallahu 'alam

Back
Top Bottom