What's new

Wipe out Islam from the world - BJP MP Anant Kumar Hegde

Tulu people have lost it. RSS and Sangh brainwashing has created a ever lasting effect on them. I've seen GSB's and Tulu's are fanatic in their adherence to RSS and they believe it is as if part of their religion. Since when Mussolini-Hitler-Savarkar-Hedgewar-Golwalkar worshippers are part of Hinduism? - When Natthuram Godse is called a Bali Dani (Shaheed) and Balidan divas is celebrated publicly by the slaves (sevaks), what can be expected?

You mean Mussolini-Hitler
No, the Italian visit of Balakrishna Shivram Moonje to study fascism as a guest of Mussolini to unite Hindus (Genocidal attitude of RSS against Christians, Muslims originates from this fellow's ideas). Got?
Why is BJP backing an outfit inspired by Mussolini?
balkrishna-munje-modeling-rss-lead.jpg

Dude, Congress head is a nazi..
No Sanghi, I'm not a Kangressi. I'm among the carores of infidels (non-Hindu) in this country who feels that in coming years, your Hindutva terrorists will make it 100% pure nation just like in the western border. It's not like Gujarat genocide or fake encouters are what we fear, When your lot will start planning for a mass culling like Guruji Hitler (Ancient RSS member) did with Jews, we cannot sing praises to your party or your organization right?

No Sanghi, I'm not a Kangressi. I'm among the carores of infidels (non-Hindu) in this country who feels that in coming years, your Hindutva terrorists will make it 100% pure nation just like in the western border.

Err..
You know infidels are non-muslims, right?

Rest of your post is nothing but rant of a traitor caught in head lights trying to justify his terrorist acts by idiotic arguments!
Carry on buddy :)

I mean, after the mastishka prakshalan at Sakha, and all that hatred for non-Hindus, what is the difference? Infidel for RSS Hindus = Non-Hindus.

err..
Who in JNU was hanging lord Ram?
Who in JNU was calling Durga maa names?

Why do u think 3 muslims burnt a Dalit Hindu youth in Pune?

I can go on but somehow I doubt YOURKIND will ever get the point.

Ask me nicely what the POINT is, I might explain it to u.

Abu Dhabi, Qatar adn KSA who have pledged $300 billion investment to Modi will be trilled with this statement from a BJP MP. Imho this guy should accompany Modi on his next tour of ME.

Abu Dhabi, Qatar adn KSA who have pledged $300 billion investment to Modi will be trilled with this statement from a BJP MP. Imho this guy should accompany Modi on his next tour of ME

whole world knows who talks and who acts.
Care to let me know the reasons why a Muslim woman cut off an infants head and paraded it in Moscow?

and people conveniently forgets where the BJP leader was speaking and what he was speaking,
Sickular media twists it and "sickular" padosans lap it up.

We have seen enough action in India. From mass murder in Gujarat to single killing of muslim for allegedly eating beef.
Yet apologists will find enough excuses to deny or twist the facts. Yawn

Wipe out Islam to eliminate terrorism - BJP MP Anant Kumar Hegde
UdayavaniEnglish.com, Mar 01, 2016, 12:06 PM IST
image: http://www.udayavani.com/sites/defa...sh_articles/2016/03/1/bjpmp.jpg?itok=uaogge7d

bjpmp.jpg

Bhatkal:In what could snowball into a major controversy, BJP leader and Member of Parliament Anant Kumar Dattatreya Hegde said that Islam had to be eliminated from the world as it was linked with terrorism.

Anant Kumar represents the Uttara Kannada constituency; he gave the controversial statement at a press meet held at Srisi on Sunday.

Addressing the gathering, he said that Islam was a hurdle for global peace and that terrorism could not be wiped out as long as Islam remained in the world and the only remedy of putting an end to terrorism was by eliminating the religion.

Anant Kumar went to the extent of saying that Bhatkal (part of his constituency), a Muslim dominant town and Azamgarh in Uttar Pradesh were the epicenters of terrorism in the country.

The MP also accused some politicians and a section of the media of supporting terrorism as well as anti-national activities.

TAGS:

Read more at http://www.udayavani.com/english/news/state/135665/wipe-out-islam-eliminate-terrorism-bjp-mp-anant-kumar-hegde#zcPTjyr0WpMKGWy4.99\\

After Katheria, another BJP MP makes 'anti-Muslim' comments; here's what he said

In further embarrassment for the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), a party MP from Karnataka has associated Islam with terrorism just days after a hate speech against the Muslim community by Minister of State for Human Resource and Development (HRD) Ram Shankar Katheria at a Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) event in Agra.

"Till the time Islam exists in the world, no one can stop terrorism. If we want to keep a place like Bhatkal peaceful, then we should throw Islam away from this world and we should shut Islam," BJP MP Ananth Kumar Hegde said at a press conference on 1 March.

Katheria's speech at the condolence meeting for a VHP worker at Agra, where he called on the Hindu community to unite against Muslims, rocked the Parliament yesterday with both Houses witnessing disruptions over the incendiary speeches at the event.

Katheria, however, claimed that he had not targeted any community in his speech.

He, along with BJP MP from Fatehpur Sikri Babu Lal, attended a condolence meeting on Sunday for VHP worker Arun Mahaur, who was allegedly shot dead by some Muslim youth in Agra.

Meanwhile, leader of the Congress in the Lok Sabha, Mallikarjun Kharge, commenting on the issue accused the BJP and RSS of harbouring plans to divide the country.

While Samajwadi Party's Ram Gopal Yadav demanded that Katheria be sacked, Congress leader Anand Sharma moved an adjournment notice in the Rajya Sabha on the matter.

After Katheria another BJP MP, Anant Kumar Hegde makes 'anti-Muslim' comments; here's what he said
Start with air strikes bomb all Hindian muslims Good for us :victory::victory:

Abu Dhabi, Qatar adn KSA who have pledged $300 billion investment to Modi will be trilled with this statement from a BJP MP. Imho this guy should accompany Modi on his next tour of ME.
They are headless chickens last time they annoyed Iran by announcing support for the liberation of Baluchistan and Sistan which we protest and they apologize this blunder.

Back
Top Bottom