What's new

Winner or Loser? Crimea annexation.

Do never argue with women. Just give them High FIVE!

anYErEE_460sa.gif
i doubt the user is a women, why should a women join a pakistani military forum?

Russia does not need the East Ukraine. Russian economy is not in good condition, absorbing 20 million poor people with destroyed infrastructures will be devastating.

Russia is only using the eastern Ukraine to destabilize it. Those who protest there dreaming about Russian welf money dont realize that they are just being used.
so why does your israel need Palestinian land which is even in more poor condition and inhabited by muslims?

NATO is debating to send US Troop in Ukraine as we speak, so........

Do that and full blown civil war would erupt in Ukraine. Ukraine would become half as big as it already is and would become a failed state. A third of Ukrainians speak Russian as native language. They would never join NATO. :p:

90%? It would be nice if you can support your "facts" last time I check the gullup poll only 34% support a reunification with Russia, and that was when Crimea is part of Ukraine.

That's a fake poll done by the illegal putch regime in Kiev, or a poll in which people are afraid to voice their true opinions out of fear of being arrested by the putch regime in Kiev. Look at the presidential election voting numbers of 2010. 90% of Donetsk and 89% of Lugansk voted for Yanukovych, who isn't even that pro Russia. Over 90% of East Ukrainians do not want to be part of Ukraine. They'd rather be independent or better yet, be part of Russia. :p:

%D0%94%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80_2010_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%85-en.png

Russia does not need the East Ukraine. Russian economy is not in good condition, absorbing 20 million poor people with destroyed infrastructures will be devastating.

Russia is a rich country. Over 17.1 million square kilometers and only 145 million people. That's a much lower population density compared to Saudi Arabia. Crimea itself has a lot bigger territory than Israel with only 2 million people compared to Israel's 8 million (not including West Bank and Gaza Strip). Russia has the highest natural resources and material wealth per capita, except maybe compared to Canada. :p: Your economy means nothing. The US has 18 trillion dollars of debt. Money is only a number in the bank. Only material wealth per capita is the correct measure of economy.

Last edited:
Do that and full blown civil war would erupt in Ukraine. Ukraine would become half as big as it already is and would become a failed state. A third of Ukrainians speak Russian as native language. They would never join NATO. :p:

That's a fake poll done by the illegal putch regime in Kiev, or a poll in which people are afraid to voice their true opinions out of fear of being arrested by the putch regime in Kiev. Look at the presidential election voting numbers of 2010. 90% of Donetsk and 89% of Lugansk voted for Yanukovych, who isn't even that pro Russia. Over 90% of East Ukrainians do not want to be part of Ukraine. They'd rather be independent or better yet, be part of Russia. :p:

%D0%94%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80_2010_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%85-en.png

Russia is a rich country. Over 17.1 million square kilometers and only 145 million people. That's a much lower population density compared to Saudi Arabia. Crimea itself has a lot bigger territory than Israel with only 2 million people compared to Israel's 8 million (not including West Bank and Gaza Strip). Russia has the highest natural resources and material wealth per capita, except maybe compared to Canada. :p: Your economy means nothing. The US has 18 trillion dollars of debt. Money is only a number in the bank. Only material wealth per capita is the correct measure of economy.

You can think whatever you think, or say whatever you say, that does not mean that would turn out to be true, but two thing I know.

1.)It has been 34 days since Crimea become Independent, no Russian intervention yet
2.)Ukraine asked for NATO assistance. No the other way around

If money is just a number in the bank, and material wealth is the measure of economy, Assuming you do work (Which is unlikely) then why not ask your boss give you things instead of monies?? Go outside and ask 100 people, what did they preferred to get paid for? Money or Things??

You can think whatever you think, or say whatever you say, that does not mean that would turn out to be true, but two thing I know.

1.)It has been 34 days since Crimea become Independent, no Russian intervention yet
2.)Ukraine asked for NATO assistance. No the other way around

If money is just a number in the bank, and material wealth is the measure of economy, Assuming you do work (Which is unlikely) then why not ask your boss give you things instead of monies?? Go outside and ask 100 people, what did they preferred to get paid for? Money or Things??

1. Russia already has covert operations in East Ukraine. They want a referendum to justify any annexation.

2. NATO will do nothing for Ukraine. NATO can fight Syria, but not fight Russia.

As for money. I can grow my own food, build my own house. I don't need money to live a good healthy happy life, thank you very much. 8-)

Meanwhile China is investing heavily in Crimea. So you can argue all you want like fools. China is the winner.

China Prepares Massive Investments in Crimea : World : ChinaTopix.com

China intends to invest in massive projects in Crimea less than a month after the former Ukrainian province was annexed by the Russian Federation.

Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the European Union, said Russia is partnering with China in two major Crimean projects: the "Power of Siberia" gas pipeline and a 25 meter deep Crimean deep water port. These projects will continue despite the ongoing crisis in the Ukraine, Chizhov said.

Back
Top Bottom