What's new

WINDOWS VISTA AERO VS LINUX UBUNTU BERYL - 3D effects, You might dump your Vista afte

I have got both WINDOWS VISTA AERO & LINUX UBUNTU BERYL ON both my laptops and i Have got to Say LINUX UBUNTU BERYL Rocks ...

LINUX UBUNTU BERYL is far better than WINDOWS VISTA AERO if one can operate it ...

I briefly installed Ubuntu as well.

Pretty darn good. And runs fast.

I have been using Ubuntu for quite some time now. However, its biggest drawback is that I cannot play games like WOW or DOTA.
It is extremely fast compared to windows, even with beryl installed.
However, I have switched back to windows simply because of the range of software and games available. Even WINE cannot compensate for the total lack of linux software.

i have vista basic but its a bit slower then xp /xp professional in my opinion xp series is the second only after windows 95 to have that longevity plus easy handling vista is a bit difficult /slow IMO

i have vista basic buts its a bit slower then xp /xp professional in my opinion xp series is the second only after windows 95 to have that longevity plus easy handling vista is a bit difficult /slow IMO

vista is a resource hog in order for me to get speeds out of my copy i had to increase my memory.4 gigs of memory and now its pretty good bonus is memory prices have drooped a lot.

vista is a resource hog in order for me to get speeds out of my copy i had to increase my memory.4 gigs of memory and now its pretty good bonus is memory prices have drooped a lot.

4 gigabytes ! thats a lot of memory man yeah i know but the mistake i made was going for the purchase plan with future shop:hitwall: .

4 gigabytes ! thats a lot of memory man yeah i know but the mistake i made was going for the purchase plan with future shop:hitwall: .

The new PC2-6400 Vista Upgrade edition is optimized for perfect compatibility for those transitioning from Microsoft Windows XP to Vista. The OCZ Vista Upgrade series has gone through stringent testing with the full spectrum of Vista versions to deliver a perfect balance of memory performance and stability across the full range of applications.

Wow Man 4 gigs of mem ... I couldnt afford that much as i am working on laptops and if you dont mind me asking what do you use the 4 gigs of mem for ???:cheesy:

cheetah786, i have changed it to 1gb +1gb =2gb memory ram = i already have like 120 gb hard disk (sata) i am adding another hard disk of 100 gb so 100 +120 = 220 gb
to sum up its now 2 gb memory rams & 220gb hard disks will it suffice my vista basic bro waiting for your opinion
thanks
regards
miraj

Anyone know how to save a file of 4.2 gig without burning it on the CD?

Its in my c: drive.

chief salaam
sir' thats near to impossible i mean the drives can get overloaded & the whole pc can crash big time .

The problem is that my dvd burner is not working.. nor the cds.. so yeah. I got to find some way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom