What's new

Will you move ICJ in Captain Kalia’s case? SC asks Centre

You are being unfair. There have been governments of opposing colour in power and they have done nothing. With a reason. When India joined the ICJ, they put in a condition, that it cannot interfere with any matters relating to commonwealth countries with permission from both countries; primarily to prevent Pakistan from starting something daily. India invoked this clause in the Atlantique incident and was why the ICJ didn't even bother looking at the Pakistani case. India does not want to alter that position and while there is sympathy for Capt.Kalia's family, the Indian government does not want to open up a precedent on a case guaranteed to go nowhere.

Mate - I have always stated that justice may not be served in this case. I agree that ICJ may not be an option(similar situation why India has not signed for ICC). ICJ is the last resort his parents have taken. What has GOI done in demonstrating their sincerity in taking up their case with Pakistan in the numerous bilateral talks which happened since then? That is what I am raising here(the same I have raised in another post related to Kalia couple of days ago)

so sending Lt.Kalia's case opens the Pandora's box for Goi's of its own wrong doing in say for example in Atlantique case ,then case can be made out even for all wrong doings of GOI in say kashmir or say in goa annexation hyd annexation junaghad annexation etc etc.so in that case every dispute of india can with its neighbours can be taken to ICJ.hence GOI is dissuading Lt.Kalia's parents from going to ICJ.In that case i'm not far from being true that life of IA is like a slave to the politician masters that its dead soldiers cant even ask for justice form the politician masters.

We don't need ur EXPERT opinion about how we treat our soldiers, not especially from the people who even REFUSE to take the body of there DEAD soldiers. We give our soldiers every comfort that we can give under our LIMITED resources. GOI just don't want to give an opportunity to Pak to invoke every non-issue AGAINST India in the ICJ, since UNLIKE Pakistan our economy is going good & every Indian now looks FORWARD to a better FUTURE, so GOI have more important work to do than fight cases built on lies EVERYDAY.

chor ki dhadi maintinka.

maine aaj shave ki hai :lol:

We don't need ur EXPERT opinion about how we treat our soldiers, not especially from the people who even REFUSE to take the body of there DEAD soldiers. We give our soldiers every comfort that we can give under our LIMITED resources. GOI just don't want to give an opportunity to Pak to invoke every non-issue AGAINST India in the ICJ, since UNLIKE Pakistan our economy is going good & every Indian now looks FORWARD to a better FUTURE, so GOI have more important work to do than fight cases built on lies EVERYDAY.
That i agree with ie Goi promotes its LT. gen to COAS even when there is a case of fake encounter against him is pending in court.It happens only in india.

maine aaj shave ki hai :lol:
chor hai usi darr se shave bhi kar di.....

The centre is pathetic. They're worse than LET. Sometimes I wonder whether we have a government that has any intentions for this country at all...

They were already dead and their deadbodies handed over to Indian army safe and sound.

The INDIAN army insulted their own dead by torturing their dead bodies just to blame Pakistan.

Like we did to your "Mujahideens/Terrorists/Insurgents/Soldiers" during kargil. Right?

Back
Top Bottom