What's new

Will World War III be between the U.S. and China?

Japan and Phillipines are not really China's doorway.afghanistan basically doesnt have a viable border path with China and that's desert and wasteland there.and what's your idea on why US dare not to attack N.Korea?

US knows that's no way to stop dramatic rise of China and they have to live with it

US is committed to the success of China: Clinton

Washington: Congratulating Chinese people as they celebrate their National Day on Saturday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the US is committed to the success of China.

The Secretary of State said that a thriving China was good for America.

"The United States is committed to the success of China, because a thriving China is good for America and a thriving America is good for China," Clinton said in a statement issued to greet people of China on the occasion of their National Day on October 1.

"From the official state visit of President Hu Jintao in January, to the very successful third round of the US-China Strategic & Economic Dialogue in Washington in May, the United States has shown a deep commitment to this important relationship," she said.

"Together, our two countries are seizing this moment in history and developing the positive, cooperative, and comprehensive relationship envisioned by our presidents," Clinton said.

"Our two peoples are known for their hard work and ingenuity, and it is clear that by working together we can find solutions to our most pressing global challenges," she said.

"On this 62nd anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, whether you celebrate with family, friends, or loved ones, know that the United States stands with you as a committed partner and friend," Clinton said hoping all Chinese people everywhere have a safe and joyous holiday.

I doubt there will be a war between china and america. Americans only attack powerless weak countries that have first been weakend by sanctions.
Actually, that is the smart way to win. Weaken your enemy through non-military means first. Good thing for Pakistan YOU are not a member of the military establishment. :lol:

Japan and Phillipines are not really China's doorway.afghanistan basically doesnt have a viable border path with China and that's desert and wasteland there.and what's your idea on why US dare not to attack N.Korea?
Yes, they are. In terms of distance, especially for the military, from either Japan or the PI, China is not even a hop, a skip, and a jump but more like just a hop.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

North Koreans have nuclear weapons and claimed they will wipe US off the face of earth.what US did to N.Korea??NOTHING.Cause they learned by their bitter experience and China wont allow it to come to China's doorway.
:lol: The US can nuclear arm BOTH Japan and South Korea and China will do nothing.

if there is a war bw US and China.it depends on when the war starts.US is fast losing its edge.first,economy.second,military.but any given time that will be a guaranteed mutual destruction.as for limited scale of conventional war,the result will depend on where the war was fought.
so stupid that you think US is moving to have war with China,it will never happen and they just dont have the capability to do that.even when China was very weak and PRC was just founded,US gdp acounted for 52% of the world totall in1950.we still managed to beat them twice.and today,it's fading power no longer has that much lead over others.
This is why I do not take you Chinese boys and conscript rejects seriously when it comes to military affairs. You cannot even see how you contradict yourself in one discussion.

On the one hand, you insisted that a decline in economic power will lead to a concession due to fear of a military loss, but when it came to China, things dramatically change and an inferior economic status is irrelevant and China supposedly 'won'.

On the one hand, you insisted that a decline in economic power will lead to a concession due to fear of a military loss, but when it came to China, things dramatically change and an inferior economic status is irrelevant and China supposedly 'won'.

haha,boasting is always easily ,let's wait and see.first let 's see how US deal with this long ongoing war in Iraq and Afhanistan.

Yes, they are. In terms of distance, especially for the military, from either Japan or the PI, China is not even a hop, a skip, and a jump but more like just a hop.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

:lol: The US can nuclear arm BOTH Japan and South Korea and China will do nothing.

The day the pigs fly is when USA nuclear arm Japan, i like to see that. Japan have already all the necessary tech to build nuclear weapons and ICBM from their space and nuclear program and stored fissile materials so much so that they could build over a thousand warheads in a short span of time if they choose to, and they will have those weapons aimed at American heartland in no time, I am glad your military planners do not proliferate nuclear weapons that would turn the entire Asia into chaos, 65% of whom America trades with and surely will be more interdependent on in the future, and the biggest buyer of American debt anywhere.

haha,boasting is always easily ,let's wait and see.first let 's see how US deal with this long ongoing war in Iraq and Afhanistan.
Even easier if we have REAL combat experience and results. You mock US in Iraq and Afghanistan? I have more respect for the PLA leadership than you do because I believe they are not as blind as you are to the gross comparative deficit of experience between the two sides.

dont blame the thread starter... or he should be blamed... but british people are to be blamed too, british people spoil him, talking about China rise on and on, i bet he will act completely differently if he were living in other part of europe, say france or germany, the two countries are really really "nice" to Chinese people.:azn:

really, i witness all Chinese poster living in briton act like the thread starter, they just receive too much respect and become disrespectful themselves.

Don't be so sure buddy, it's all about money. As simple as that no more and no less. They still play along the lines that China is rapidly growing and people should all fear the waking of the big evil commie dragon. Not just Briton or America. WW3 is extremely unlikely unless certain parties wants to irrationally wipe off a chunk of the world's population with nukes. Possibility of a Mutual assured destruction will help retain the peace amongst our present nuclear powerhouses for sometime to come.

USA and the USSR hated each other, and even refused to trade with each other. Still, they did not go to war.

The USA and China on the other hand, have the world's largest bilateral economic relationship, and cooperate in many areas, to have earned the unofficial designation as the "G2". So I don't even see a Cold War happening, let alone a Hot War.

The current status quo is far too profitable for us to want a big change in the global system.
But sir they are doing proxi war against the integrity of the China as a state. The US is keeping Dalai Lama and using terrorists against ure country internally especially in Sinkiang province the Muslims majority area. I guess U might have noticed all this game going on by the US. Its like a small cold war...I hope no war happens between China and US cuz that is in nobodys interest but we need to be aware of the proxy wars nowadays. We shold not trust or rely on any yankees assets.....:smokin:

Loser bragging again :lol:, you forgot how VN perfect spy stole your CBU-55 already ?You think N.Korea spy can not do the same to S.Korea ? US never make that stupid mistake again :cool:

America will start WW3 and China will finish it!

Absolutely no possible,although some americans showing their arrogance still it's no longer our enemy.
Chinese like America,admire their style of living and set a goal to be like that for ourselves
Speak for yourself, hanjian. You just want to be a slave to white people because you think you will get money out of it, and you only worship the almighty dollar. People like you make me sick :sick:

nope, the profits are flowing straight back to Wall Street. Every last cent of USD that is not converted into oil, uranium, gold, land, coal, gas, iron, copper, silver, products or patents is wasted. Our export machine to the US was actually a trade of money+labor+resources (products) for technology. As the technological gap decreases, we have less use for this grossly exploitive and colonial trade relationship.
That is truly an excellent assessment of affairs.

I predict a hyperinflation event in the US before 2015, followed by political collapse. It is best to dump as many US assets as possible before the bubble bursts in exchange for long term inelastically appreciating assets like oil, gold and coal.
They're trying to stave off hyperinflation by attacking countries all over the world. Against China, they will use proxies first but if the opportunity presents itself they will attack China directly.

The US will accept Chinese hegemony over the Asian continent.
This will be the result of WW3.

WWIII? well, if the US has the balls to start then let it be, China has been living in threateaning and chaos for thousand years, if there is a chance to end that hard life, I think the Chinese don't scare to accep that!

after the war maybe there is no China on earth anymore, only your USA will be the superpower of yourself! happy enough, gambit? that time your wet dream of anti communist will be true, and you can enjoy the rest of life with your white daddy in christian churchs, there is no more worrying about Viet Cong will invade your dreamland USA because just after the MAD, your ancentor's viva land "vietnam"will be erased in world map and filled with radioactive fogs, you don't need to feel "jealous" or "inferior" to your long time great idol such as japanese or korean anymore because they will down to the hell with China just like vietnam!

trust me, if a war between USA and China has broken out, China will never do a hit to the U.S. but the whole Asia from russia to india or japan to south korea will be turned to ash, vietnam and phillipines will run nowhere but in the priority waiting list!

in my personal opinion, that would be a great ending, at least kind of western fanboy like gambit can enjoy his whole life with his idols without anymore worrying, and the world could be a happy land under the white hegemony control between USA and European nations, people like gambit can be looked less inferior than any before!

The fascist US police state should be sanctioned by the UN.

There is no point in trading with this fascist police state. It has national debts of 15 trillion dollars, state debts of 5 trillion dollars, and unfunded future liabilities at 50 trillion dollars. It has robbed its own citizens to power its military, this is theft on the greatest and cruelist scale.

20 million Americans make less than 6000 dollars per year. They are making Chinese wages, with American prices.

The greatest financial scam in history, the US treasury bonds, is ongoing.

if there was a war, the US would be able to hide its bad debt even further. There's no way out.

The only way to stop the US from lashing out and dragging the world down with it is for responsible nations to build up their nuclear arsenals to prevent US miscalculations.

I take it that You do not understand what a fascist Police state means in reality. it could also be that you assumed that communist regimes are natural and normal in the world just like in china. :welcome: to the rest of the world free from communism.

I take it that You do not understand what a fascist Police state means in reality.
He does not. The word 'fascist' have become a convenient ideological/political insult that even immature, ignorant, and uneducated teenagers like him can use without fear of being wrong.

Back
Top Bottom