What's new

Will US, India build THIS Gen Next missile together?

Marine Combined Anti-Armor Team: Firing TOW & Javelin Missiles - YouTube

[Bregs];4786394 said:
Its right India and US have strategic understanding to arm India with the arms specifically meant to arm newly raised mountain division

Not sure if Javelin missiles will be useful for mountain strike corps because they are basically anti tank missiles ...

Tanks as such are redundant in mountain warfare unless we are talking about light weight tanks !

I am not aware if china has operational light weight tanks ....

i think we should..

we need to look at the cost aspect ! May be offer has come at a time when neither political nor economical climate is very conducive ....

By and large US projects tend to be costlier for all obvious reasons .....

@Indo-guy you are a good poster mate.. nice to have you here :cheers:

we need to look at the cost aspect ! May be offer has come at a time when neither political nor economical climate is very conducive ....

By and large US projects tend to be costlier for all obvious reasons .....

perhaps after the elections??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Indo-guy you are a good poster mate.. nice to have you here :cheers:

perhaps after the elections??

I am not sure ....if we have that much time .

as per news we need to respond to US by specific date .....

Thanks for appreciation ...:yahoo:
It means lot to me !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure ....if we have that much time .

as per news we need to respond to US by specific date .....

Thanks for appreciation ...:yahoo:
It means lot to me !
oops,now that can be a problem.. let's hope for the best.

Yes these are primarily meant to be used against India

The best way to test US in tensions about India is to go for another nuclear test.........
And wait to see the reaction.

Any ways we had last test in 1998 its 15 years and we need more tests to check reliabiliy of our nuks.

The best way to test US in tensions about India is to go for another nuclear test.........

Any ways we had last test in 1998 its 15 years and we need more tests to check reliabiliy of our nuks.

This will just invite more sanctions as this is a disrespect to friendship offer by the US government. US by law is required to sanction India.

Looks like trying to find ways to sell Javlin with minor modifications.

They are luring you into becoming their puppet.

Another nuclear test is out of question. Plus with the help of new technology and super computers it is now possible to simulate a test. The US does it with their nuclear arsenal and many other countries do it. Plus India is doing pretty well now that we don't have to worry about sanctions anymore that were put on us due to the last test.

Looks like trying to find ways to sell Javlin with minor modifications.

US will probably even downgrade the tech and sell India the tech. But of course, India will have to pay for Transfer of Technology.

Back
Top Bottom