What's new

Will turn to China if you push us to the wall, Nepal tells India

Well we are currently the leaders in building infrastructure in the developing world.

The Himalayas are tough terrain but we have already constructed a large amount of infrastructure there, we have the experience and the means to expand this infrastructure network to whomever asks for it.

Dear Zebra no need of personal attack and behave u r self.
@Icarus @Slav Defence
Bakwaas post and ideotic thinking.

If you are referring to this that i am attacking the idea, thinking and the post and not the person who is the creator and this is what is discussion is all about.

If you find my post the same you can freely declared it and give points to support it. With you rule even you are abusing a country India and not its wrong policies, Janab there is a difference. And you can even see i am also abusing and attacking the bad policies of india in the post.

Then how can I be personal.

reference please
You are abusing the wrong policies of India , with your rule even you are abusing India and not its policies same way i am abusing you and going personal and not your view.

You are abusing the wrong policies of India , with your rule even you are abusing India and not its policies same way i am abusing you and going personal and not your view.
I am not abusing i am pointing it out. And what u r doing instead of debating in a healthier way u r abusing poster with personal remarks and don't quote me further already reported let the Mods to decide.

Indian Politicians already warned that Nepal Politicians shouldn't "Use the China Trump in Public" as it'll serve little good and greater damage to the relationship with India.

what we wonder is why Nepali People are so scared of talking with a section of its own people and why the hell they want to suppress them??

and post of these commentators here has no clue what is happening in Nepal..

read this..

In Nepal, $1bn impact of strikes over constitution 'worse than earthquakes' | Global development | The Guardian

What the main 3 parties of Nepal is doing is,they're completely ignoring this demonstration and failed to reach a conclusion which completely shut down lives of Terai for over 2 months now.And what Indian Political Experts are hinting that,India severely stressed over "Come to a Solution" before finalizing the Constitution,an advice on which Nepali Parties agreed to address but never did.

Some says,India did wrong by addressing this issue.But so did UN.

United Nations News Centre - In wake of adoption of Nepal’s constitution, Ban stresses need for dialogue, non-violence

And Nepal is accusing India for interference.But what is funny that Indian Interference is the very reason why they're getting a Constitution.

And who are accusing??Maoists which preliminary demanded to to control all institutions and have a one-party rule,along with integration of its Guerrillas into Army,and UML,another Communist Party.

What is indian media doing by the way ?

Why dont they blow off these lies by nepal, and expose them ?

What is indian media doing by the way ?

Why dont they blow off these lies by nepal, and expose them ?
I talked to the guy named @Viva in this PDF forum and now little bit I am understanding the situation though in todays newspaper there was the news of the security agencies warning about the ISI trying to use the situation against India.
The problem is that the Madhesis who have the maithali and bhojpuri language connect more with the the people living in Bihar and eastern U.P. They are in mojority in border close to india and the pahari people prefer to live in hills. Now the madhesis are blocking the roads and threatning to burn the trucks if they enter their regions and without crossing their region its unable to reach the kathmandu valley. Nepalis have doubt that the Indians (Bihari people) are supporting the Madhesis by providing moral support and weapons, and not filling even Nepali Oil Coperation trucks with the fuel. India is saying that she hadn't officially blocked any movement of the trucks not denied any fuel filling. It should be noted that 100 % fuel reached nepal thru India via Indian Oil.

What is happening in reality God knows but certainly this have given some people living in the west of India to open its mouth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom