What's new

Will turkey obey NATO order to embargo pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beast

We get it. You don't like friendship between Pakistan and Turkey. Let's just keep it at that. No need to make threads about it.

Pak-Turk friendship is based on words only. There is no partnership between the two countries. No need to be threatened by it.

Pakistan will choose China over Turkey any day. We are neighbours and enjoy a very old and time tested partnership that has a great future. I will go as far as saying that our fates and entwined.

@Beast

We get it. You don't like friendship between Pakistan and Turkey. Let's just keep it at that. No need to make threads about it.

Pak-Turk friendship is based on words only. There is no partnership between the two countries. No need to be threatened by it.

Pakistan will choose China over Turkey any day. We are neighbours and enjoy a very old and time tested partnership that has a great future. I will go as far as saying that our fates and entwined.
Pak-Turks friendship are words? Are you blind...?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–Turkey_relations

Government would choose China because its their national interest but the people wont - its a close call; i'd choose 50/50.

Let say the West has some agenda and Uncle Sam leads an coalition of embargo or hostilities against Pakistan. Do you think turkey will obliged to NATO request?

The west(US, NATO) threaten to embargo turkey of supplying spare engines, system , stop NATO defense network to turkey if turkey refused to join the west side. Turkey F-16 and many weapons fleet will be survive long with such embargo.

What do you think?

Read all about Turkey's 'help' in 1971.

https://defence.pk/threads/1971-crisis-the-great-cento-let-down.397773/

The test of brotherhood would truly be tested. I have no doubt that Turkey would back Pakistan, but who knows with these Grey Wolf types in Turkiye today.

There is a really funny thing about bloods and riches. Sometimes blood cannot shine as brightly as gold.
M.Ali Jinnah was also a ''Grey Wolf'',you dont know what you are talking about.

@Slav Defence ,again a troll thread opened by a well known Chinese troll.
The guy cant get over the fact that the relationship of our people is something,nobody can change.
You should let him know that you have a ''special'' relationship to and that he has nothing to worry about,maybe then he will quit crying tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom