What's new

Will there will ever be a War between India & Pakistan? Never.

Möbius Curve

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just like the tale of love affair between U.S and Pakistan, subsequently to between CIA & ISI, was carried all along the way from their day first in Pakistan sine 1950's, when we offered Americans garlands to the current day, I am driven by strong convictions that the elite in Pakistan & India are very close to each others, and there will be NO DECISIVE WAR between India & Pakistan like WWI, WW II, or like Iraq War or Syrian Civil War (Though its completely a different story).
View media item 17854What I am more & more beginning to believe is the presence of strong Political motives driving Pakistan & India, and though the possibility of a short war cannot be denied, the current events might actually bring India & Pakistan more close to each other.

Yours views and comments are awaited. Please, feel free to give vent to your thoughts!

You are totally wrong. Our military and their military know the realities of war and are always eager to find a solution to prevent or end a war. It's these stupid politicians who spark and fuel the fire that are the problem.

No large scale wars happened between two nuclear armed countries in the history, and there is a reason for it

No large scale wars happened between two nuclear armed countries in the history, and there is a reason for it

But a war between China and U.S is becoming more imminent, as U.S has increased frequency of Freedom of Navigation Operations (FON) in South China Sea. Plus, this time, it will be People's Liberation Army (PLA), instead of People's Volunteer Army (PVA), which played a deciding role in Korean War 1950-53.

I opened, this discussion because I saw a lot of amateurish/childish comments on PDF. We are ruled by people's with vested interests in Civilian, Military & Judicial Spheres in Pakistan and these men in power & privileges will never go after a decisive or score settling War with India.

Plus I was interest in the Family of Chairman Mao, and I found something about Mao Anyang, who died in Korea during Korean War.
View media item 17855

But a war between China and U.S is becoming more imminent, as U.S has increased frequency of Freedom of Navigation Operations (FON) in South China Sea. Plus, this time, it will be People's Liberation Army (PLA), instead of People's Volunteer Army (PVA), which played a deciding role in Korean War 1950-53.

I opened, this discussion because I saw a lot of amateurish/childish comments on PDF. We are ruled by people's with vested interests in Civilian, Military & Judicial Spheres in Pakistan and these men in power & privileges will never go after a decisive or score settling War with India.

Plus I was interest in the Family of Chairman Mao, and I found something about Mao Anyang, who died in Korea during Korean War.
View media item 17855
United states never faught a war with russia, what makes you think it can fight 12 times bigger power china?

Back
Top Bottom