What's new

Will the next Iranian regime will be friendly with America and israel?

There won't be any "next Iranian regime", The IRI is going to go down and take us all down with it. So yeah, Pack your sh!t folks, We're going away.
WHICH IS THE BIGGER OXYMORON?
The Islamic Republic of Iran.

Last edited:
All is halal for Iran... having a king and having Israel and US as a friend.

Not so soon. As long as there is a significant power with the religious sections of the population, the country will not have the trust of the West.
Though that appears to be declining rapidly, and I expect Iran to be a modern and developed country in roughly 2 decades.

Iran IS developed. Unlike India which maximizes its wealthy minority and also maximizes its most-poor category, Iran has actually developed itself in areas that matter the most since 1979...

There won't be any "next Iranian regime", The IRI is going to go down and take us all down with it. So yeah, Pack your sh!t folks, We're going away.

The Islamic Republic of Iran.
Only if they make Vevak the next minister for economics[LOL!]
iranian_five_thousand_rial_banknote_on_a_white_background_JAMAT6.jpg

The next regime? I will try and be serious about the topic, yes, this regime will fall, not because of corruption but because it is unprofessional, ill-equipped and sleep at the wheel for the past 15 years. The economic war on Iran started a long time ago, and all these guys did was just talk and chant "Death to America".....they didn't even know that Israel and the U.S. were working overtime to bring down Iran...at any cost. Women, children, old people, sick people all be damned. They didn't let us buy civilian airplanes so innocent people can fly safely, they didn't let us buy medicine for newborns and elderly people, they didn't let us buy arms during the war when we were attacked. Fast forward our economy continues to be in shambles, we are on a no fly list, Asians and Europeans business people cannot visit Iran and then go to the USA without having their visas revoked. Our currency is fast becoming worthless, our banks will not be able to trade, soon our oil will not be sold to our best customers. Do you think this is survivable? These leaders have failed us, they have failed us because they did not see the war being waged against us for the past 40 years. They just made speeches, they gave support and money to flunkies and the cozied up with the worst ally one can have (Russia), the same ally that is busy selling us out to the Israelis and Americans. This is not survivable, they have squandered every opportunity the Americans and their mistakes have given us. These idiots, played the worst political chess I have ever seen studying history the past 20 years. Yes, this regime is toast, because they are not smart, educated, savvy and frankly good enough to be playing against Israel and the USA. They're Clergymen....nothing more, they are better suited to lead Friday Prayer than to lead a countries and it's institutions. I just hope our enemies don't succeed, I would hate to see Iran becoming a failed state like Syria, Iraq and Libya.

I don't agree with you , these guys are very smart , very very smart , but they are corrupted and if I want to be kind about them , I should say they are just seeking their own personal and family interest ...

Larijanis , Khatemis , Rafsanjanis and etc ... have blood relations and they strengthen their ties with intermarriage between themselves ...

I'm ok with you not agreeing with me. Yeah, they're very smart, Iran can't buy planes, sell oil, do international banking, buy fighters...mean time, our ally Putin invited Netanyahu to Moscow for the VE day parade, then met with MBS and joined him in the World Cup game....yeah they're very smart.

Iran is not as isolated as it once was. With Turkey, Qatar, Pakistan, China warming up to Iran and Russia being Iran’s best ally, no one can realistically invade Iran.

Even if US, Israel, KSA threaten to attack Iran, it is as meaningless as US threats to North Korea.

I hope Iran will work on its PR in the Sunni Islamic world to help build an alliance against KSA. We are all sick of these backstabbers.

With Fafnir's management of the country, It already is. [LOL!]
Ooh no!,this ones all on rouhani&co,its their baby sadly.Altho if in the extremely unlikely event that I was the poor,sad, unlucky schmuck who got saddled with the thankless job of minister of economics,then the very,very,very last thing I would ever do would be to try and fix the problem by printing my way out of it,unless of course I was going to go down the dprks route and start printing other peoples money instead ie counterfeiting,altho that wont really help solve this particular problem in the short term.
Hopefully the only place that we will ever see 14 noughts on an iranian bank note would be in its serial number not in its denomination. :agree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom