What's new

Will Reconsider FGFA if given Joint-Ownership of Technology : India to Russia

As India gain independence through begging, its trying to be a Supa Powa through begging. Disgusting.
*Ahem*, so your home country is independent? eh?
Oh! I forgot, you don't have a country to call home. Its some kind of 'Rouge Province' or what you call it these days?

actually they want stealth tech for few billions

At this price, India is essentially begging.

I thought that India was not satisfied with SU-57 performance. Why keep on begging? The answer could be that even though Russia does not have the funds to finish SU-57,India has no technical ability to even reach the level of SU-57 even minus the engine nor the avionics. As a result, India is back begging.

*Ahem*, so your home country is independent? eh?
Oh! I forgot, you don't have a country to call home. Its some kind of 'Rouge Province' or what you call it these days?

This thread is about India and SU-57. If you want to discuss another topic, kindly open up another thread. Stop trolling.

India Gabe been on its knees begging for engine technology. As India gain independence through begging, its trying to be a Supa Powa through begging. Disgusting.

Didn't your countrymen beg for Independence from Imperial Japan? Your entire country is at US's mercy for national security ? You folks should clean the sh*t of your own backs before commenting on India.

How is it begging when India has already made part payment for what was promised? If Russia changed it's plan, we are not interested.

How is it begging when India has already made part payment for what was promised? If Russia changed it's plan, we are not interested.

India is trying to buy the whole tech with little money. That is in effect begging.

Am I missing something here?

"Joint development" cannot happen anymore as the Russians have pretty much finished the development of the project.

FGFA is not the same as Su-57.

Is the Kaveri in operation at all with active IAF fighters? To develop a suitable engine, India has to first master a first generation single crystal superalloy, which it hasn't. Let's not run before we can walk. It would be like a senior programmer giving the source code to a 9th grade computer science student ...

Our engine is usable, but we don't have an aircraft to put it in. One is coming up in a few years.

Not a bright fellow are you dude?:lol:

As per article "India had insisted that it must get all the required codes and access to critical technology so that it can upgrade the aircraft as per its requirements", a comprehensive technical breakdown of the radar, FBW and EW systems no less. So why argue when I stated that Russia will never give the SU-57s radar tech to India?

You Indians and your delusions of tech transfer.
Good to see you finally take the time to read the article.
Before you find what I am or how bright or dumb I am. Please read where Engine is listed in the list of requirements. India is spending nearly $25 Billion and will not go on if there is no transfer of Critical technology.

What Russia may or may not give is up to them and is beyond your level of understanding of co-operation between India and Russia.
This thread is about India and SU-57. If you want to discuss another topic, kindly open up another thread. Stop trolling.
lol! Practice what you preach. In your 'fake' country, buying something with hard money accounts for begging?

At this price, India is essentially begging.

I thought that India was not satisfied with SU-57 performance. Why keep on begging? The answer could be that even though Russia does not have the funds to finish SU-57,India has no technical ability to even reach the level of SU-57 even minus the engine nor the avionics. As a result, India is back begging.
plus they know usa wont sell f-35 without any direct/indirect conditions .
and indeed they are begging for tot in few billion dollars . i dont think russia is dumb enough to do such deal .

Didn't your countrymen beg for Independence from Imperial Japan? Your entire country is at US's mercy for national security ? You folks should clean the sh*t of your own backs before commenting on India.

You forget, Indian soldiers fought the Japs in WW 2. But then what will people who hail a genocidal maniac like Mao as God know?

trump will be angry on india again

Chalo isi bahane chutkara milega usse. Tum he raklo bhai usko.

India is like Dwight Schute from the US version of office. When he ask for something, the answer should be “absolutely”

Back
Top Bottom