What's new

Will Pakistan’s Military Lose Its Grip on Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an enemy, I want your army in driving seat running everything in Pakistan including your personal life... That is how the society will decay and collapse under its own weight.. let Army become sole employer in Pakistan...

Even I support

Thanks for your support mate. Similarly we support Modi and his cronies in India. Lets see which country collapses first.
Army did rule the country for half of its life, what good they managed. Most MNAs are more talented and educated than the most of the generals.

Would you mind naming a few, with their respective Talent please?

Thanks for your support mate. Similarly we support Modi and his cronies in India. Lets see which country collapses first.
In my life time itself I have seen rich to rags journey of Pak, what else you want me to see...

In my life time itself I have seen rich to rags journey of Pak, what else you want me to see...

If you concluded that all variation in our journey has been due to Generals than I would question your analytical skills.

Not True.
In all honesty majority of MNA & MPA are not even qualified enough to be supervising a bus let alone a state.
Yes just like other state organizations army has its own flaws but Army and soldiers are part of same society, Pakistani nation is stuck between a rock and hard spot, they have to select one of the two evils, but that's by there own choosing.
Civilian politicians are always busy with their own pockets, so if you leave that big of gap somebody else will try fill that. This will be norm for at least few more decades until the Nation itself doesn't set proper terms for politicians & the military.
Military with its flaws at least has done some good for the nation, so when people have nothing they support the military. How many times People actually went against the coups, this shows who they are supporting.

Pakistan does need a strong military, doesn't matter what kind of leadership you have, because of geolocation, Pakistan actually hasn't been able to utilize its full force because of the bad economy. But a stronger economy it will give the flexibility to be more active at international stage

MNA’s and MPA’s are not qualified because forefathers of many on this forum supported Victorian slave ayoub khan against Fatima Jinnah. They didn’t let qualified civilians to rule properly and now we are struck with fake and corrupt politicians, all
of them planted and deployed by GHQ. Unless we go for independent civilian supreme government things will remain the same.

Beware of propaganda and malicious anti Pakistan drive as exposed very well by EUDisInfoLab. I am not deleting thread so the others may not create more but it is now openly advised/informed/warned to avoid posting propaganda mouthpieces & their vile attempts to malign State & Institutions. This place is not available for Indian Chronicles to feed their propaganda.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom