What's new

Will Pakistan be able to fight this venomous Extremist ideology?

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Most of us def.pk members have witnessed many sympathetic comments of mostly pak members glorifying the act of this rat who killed ST and shot him unarmed & without any warning.

Salman Taseer, in my view he was a shaheed a brave man who had the courage to speak up against odds .... he fought for the rights of minorities by condemning this black law (Blasphemy law) eventually shot dead by his own body guard. No matter if it was planned or individual action but this is very alarming!

PA can bomb the hell out but it will only provide a short term solution and these morons can only be supressed not finish .... there are obviously elements inside PA like any other institution who are also sympathetic to jihadi causes. Question is how do we counter this extremist idealogy ? , i am posting this because i just read a news clip where it says some 500 so called "religious scholars" have celebrated ruthless murder of a pakistani by a pakistani ... wth is this ?

EDUCATION

A THOUSAND TIMES EDUCATION.

It should be one of our highest priorities, if not THEE highest.

Also, if Pakistan wants to keep its "Islamic Republic" tag so bad, then it better make state-provided Islamiat compulsory and jail anyone who tries to teach a deviated version. And the state version has to be peaceful, meaning they cannot teach violence or the punishments that were used back in the olden times.

Not a word of it.

assalam alaikum

And guess what these schalors r not pro taliban and wahabies in fact very against them and if u know these ppl even don't pray behind ka'aba imam so there u go card of wahibism can't be played overhere and to add more others guards knew it and didnot do a thing. add one more thing this guy is not a jahil and poor who was used, so there goes the card of poor and jahil pana.

FINALLY WE KNOW THESE SCHALORS R THE BIGGEST GROUP OF PAKISTAN
so know one can claim only a few r with the law

TARIRQ

Well the best solution would be to stand up to these people and show them we are not afraid. They can't go around killing every one who opposes the mullah ideology. The best justice in my opinion would be to get rid of this law now and forever

EDUCATION

Also, if Pakistan wants to keep its "Islamic Republic" tag so bad, then it better make state-provided Islamiat compulsory and jail anyone who tries to teach a deviated version. And the state version has to be peaceful, meaning they cannot teach violence or the punishments that were used back in the olden times.

Not a word of it.

the educated ones are more maniacs like in the case of 9/11 or london under ground ..... its this idealogy those who are helping it promote, and the ones controlling and implementing its too deep inside

assalam alaikum

And guess what these schalors r not pro taliban and wahabies in fact very against them and if u know these ppl even don't pray behind ka'aba imam so there u go card of wahibism can't be played overhere and to add more others guards knew it and didnot do a thing. add one more thing this guy is not a jahil and poor who was used, so there goes the card of poor and jahil pana.

FINALLY WE KNOW THESE SCHALORS R THE BIGGEST GROUP OF PAKISTAN
so know one can claim only a few r with the law

TARIRQ

ws Tariq , they are pro taliban and wahabis as they have never protested against suicide killings of civilians .. they are sympathetic to the militant cause however they are too clever for their own good and do not wish to speak up and are waiting for the right opportunity

the educated ones are more maniacs like in the case of 9/11 or london under ground ..... its this idealogy those who are helping it promote, and the ones controlling and implementing its too deep inside

Aah, yes.

But thats where my second paragraph comes in. A complete crackdown on those who try to teach a deviant version of the state-provided Islamiat.

EDUCATION

Not a word of it.

education, but also vision, loyal leaders, and a bit of luck

education, but also vision, loyal leaders, and a bit of luck

out of 180 million we can find a leader ... or there isnt any ..? there is a serious problem this nation is too much division on ethinic and sectarian lines .. how can a man show up on this short notice and unite this nation ? its technically impossible to implement there is way too much hate too much blood spilt.

Some times i think these mullahs are behind all conspiracies and dramas in Pakistan .... i mean either way you look at it they can get away with almost any thing and all problems and incidents are termed and labelled on choosen escape goats... its a win win situation for them

Aah, yes.

But thats where my second paragraph comes in. A complete crackdown on those who try to teach a deviant version of the state-provided Islamiat.

We cant choose the voilent path or else what will be the difference ,also the network is too strong who and where is preaching what ..no one knows its all unchecked

ws Tariq , they are pro taliban and wahabis as they have never protested against suicide killings of civilians .. they are sympathetic to the militant cause however they are too clever for their own good and do not wish to speak up and are waiting for the right opportunity

assalam alaikum

bhai , why u wanna fool urself these r brailvee ulema.

Anyhow i agree on ur post 9 but u need to find the root cause of the problem and everybody have to come middle and yesterday when i wrote this my post got deleted. Solve the problem of a common man and win its sympathies

TARIQ

Why create more enemies?

All that some of these defence.pk members want to do is fight amongst each other.

Our enemy will only benefit if we Pakistanis fight each other.

You can not fight extremism. If you kill a dozen extremists, hundreds of more will be born.

War on fellow Pakistanis will only destroy your country.

Its better to fight the reasons why there is extremism in the country. And that is the ongoing difficulties facing Pakistanis such as poverty, lack of proper health care and education, and drone attacks that kill more innocent civilians than "taliban".

Why create more enemies?

All that some of these defence.pk members want to do is fight amongst each other.

Our enemy will only benefit if we Pakistanis fight each other.

You can not fight extremism. If you kill a dozen extremists, hundreds of more will be born.

War on fellow Pakistanis will only destroy your country.

Its better to fight the reasons why there is extremism in the country. And that is the ongoing difficulties facing Pakistanis such as poverty, lack of proper health care and education, and drone attacks that kill more innocent civilians than "taliban".

@ omar , thats why i have put ideology , read the thread first plz

Sorry for barging in.. My humble opinion:

A lot of these extremists do what they do to have a better afterlife. There must be a conscious effort to teach the younger generation the importance of life they are living and not the afterlife , the existence of which is at best questionable. So each and every one must lead their life the best possible way, with humanity and compassion.

assalam alaikum

bhai , why u wanna fool urself these r brailvee ulema.

Anyhow i agree on ur post 9 but u need to find the root cause of the problem and everybody have to come middle and yesterday when i wrote this my post got deleted. Solve the problem of a common man and win its sympathies

TARIQ

they are whichever sect .... deep down they are one my question to you is again the same ..... They have never arranged massive protests against cowardly suicide against civilians .. while for mis afia sidiqui they have brought the life in pakistan to still ... i would call this hipocracy or they are scared. So which one is it in your view ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom