What's new

Will Islamabad’s flagpole be larger than Delhi’s?

Perhaps you would like Zardari instead of NS. :rofl:

No. It's not about either/or.

Why is that a bad thing?

Not necessarily a bad thing but as citizens we should expect much better vision from our PM. Imagine Obama in an interview talking about developing real estate on some road in Washington to match Shiekh Zayed Road.

Last edited:
How do you know ? Have you compared yours with an Indian's ? :cheesy:

All South Asian flagpoles are generally average to small (pun intended).

Because an international report says so and so do several international reports... dont shoot or blame the messenger if God was unfair to you .. :rofl:

Because an international report says so and so do several international reports... dont shoot or blame the messenger if God was unfair to you .. :rofl:

There was one international report. And btw, that is exactly what I say, all South Asians have smaller to average, Pakistanis being no different. Nobody will conduct a separate study for each South Asian country. Besides, it's not safe to conduct such a study in Pakistan anyway, whichever method they may use. :agree:

Also, at least god gave us balls, he didn't even give you that also :lol:

if they do go ahead with this then it should be 350ft

nothing more,nothing less :)

else spend money on other issues like security, health etc.

There was one international report. And btw, that is exactly what I say, all South Asians have smaller to average, Pakistanis being no different. Nobody will conduct a separate study for each South Asian country. Besides, it's not safe to conduct such a study in Pakistan anyway, whichever method they may use. :agree:

Also, at least god gave us balls, he didn't even give you that also :lol:

You are welcome to live in "de-nile" .. i can post the graphs which are available on google search... but the mods will probably ban me for them... keep crying.. :rofl:

There are a lot if international reports about a lot of people , you might want to stay away form that topic to avoid further embarrassment :p:

There are a lot if international reports about a lot of people , you might want to stay away form that topic to avoid further embarrassment :p:

I dont understand hinglish plz try latter n stop embarassing yourself by quoting tht post... just calm down n complain to God ...:D

I dont understand hinglish plz try latter n stop embarassing yourself by quoting tht post... just calm down n complain to God ...:D

AM surprised , am actually proud of knowing my local languages more than English , Its far better rather seeing half the country being Saudi poodle and other half being American poodle :haha:. BTW God did a fine job , there is a reason why there are 1.2 billion Indians ..

AM surprised , am actually proud of knowing my local languages more than English , Its far better rather seeing half the country being Saudi poodle and other half being American poodle :haha:. BTW God did a fine job , there is a reason why there are 1.2 billion Indians ..

So why u angry subarmanium kuti ? :)

Back
Top Bottom