What's new

Will Islamabad’s flagpole be larger than Delhi’s?

This is a more phallic representation of manhood than the Skyscraper thread........
qataris are more sensitive to gender equality ..
article-2509511-0C5F5014000005DC-818_634x423.jpg

article-2509511-197862EE00000578-390_634x356.jpg

This whopping 541-foot flag is expected to wave atop a flagpole about 200-feet tall. I believe it’d be uncharacteristically uncompetitive of us to not attempt a flagpole at least 208 feet tall. I use that figure intently, knowing that its existing counterpart in Central Park, Delhi is 207 feet high. If the mast is made purposefully smaller than the one in Delhi, who is to say it won’t anger some local elements?

Go for 226 feet. guess they don't know about the one in Navi Mumbai.

IMG_7672.JPG

Our media call Nawaz a mugal shehzada ....who's personal wish list is never ending.............

Such a stupid childish idea! How will that flagpole help Pakistan which is having high security alert, poor soldiers hunting down assholes and then we have flagpole measuring shit! Unless its going up his *** I dont see what the fuss is about! He is really showbaz kahin ka nai shariff!

Why copy?

Make something original and make us all proud. :hitwall:

NS! In one interview he was talking like a bloody property developer on how some avenue in Islamabad can be developed like Dubai's Shiekh Zayed Road. I was honestly shocked. So much for strategic thinking and vision.

NS! In one interview he was talking like a bloody property developer on how some avenue in Islamabad can be developed like Dubai's Shiekh Zayed Road. I was honestly shocked. So much for strategic thinking and vision.
give credit to him at least he has some vision to dream big...

and the Pole measuring contest continues.....:drag:

btw, the North Koreans have already erected the World's largest Flag Pole....to compensate for something else.:D

Why is that a bad thing?

Back
Top Bottom