What's new

Will Imran come back with 2/3 majority?

Undoubtedly
I see a rift between Pee Pee Pee and Khoon-League

Yes. But all of them would be held together by "Bajwa Glue", till needed, unless something untoward changes the course of events.

IK said this to local saulat kars.. Tumein chupne ki jagga nein miley gi..

His party and he himself can't directly name Miltery establishment Bajwa & Co as this isn't good to put entire institution in controversy they use term Andruni Saulatkaar for top few Generals who actually made the deal with big daddy..

For now they don't want them to do any dirty stuff for them they will ask them to put your head down to India for now in return they give them some oncessions easy loans etc but real things will take ugly turn when they demand something which isn't easy to do..

They are shooting on their own foot...I mean this top brace won't effect as its now army tradition once you retired from top position you live rest of life aboard. But really test going to be for people and army upcoming leadership

I am not sure about 2/3rd majority however I am convinced that PTI was going to lose most of its seats and the election 2023 would have reduced their seats from 155 to around 30-40… but after this unfortunate regime change they gained popularity and now I foresee they will have 100+ seats once again

They will probably be the single largest party again but will need coalition partners to form the government otherwise the opposition benches will be awaiting

Too early to tell. I think you guys are underestimating the support- PTI will take KPK, Karachi, what remains to be seen is how they do in punjab. Electorally, punjab is interesting in that a 5-10% delta in broad support is the difference between a sweep in either direction. Right now, he would sweep, in 3-6 months, remains to be seen.

Too early to tell. I think you guys are underestimating the support- PTI will take KPK, Karachi, what remains to be seen is how they do in punjab. Electorally, punjab is interesting in that a 5-10% delta in broad support is the difference between a sweep in either direction. Right now, he would sweep, in 3-6 months, remains to be seen.
This is also why the opp wanted to kill evM and overseas Pakistanis voting rights.

People already fed up of this country mate. Let Shehbaz rule the beggars 🤣

I agree with you. Let the people of Pakistan enjoy some imported rubbish for a good while. When the economy doesn't recover, corruption increases and the chips are down we will see how the people react. The inevitable will happen.

PPP and PML-N have a record that doesn't lie. Corruption is their core business. A handful might benefit, but the majority will suffer.

Imran Khan has more than 2 crore voters after last night's protest. Would be impossible to fight with this many people. We are making these claims and threads because IK has said or done nothing in the last 2 days.
  1. The establishment needs a fallback party from this cocktail. PTI is the largest party in Pakistan.
  2. Imran Khan is not on the streets yet, when he calls for people to come out, he won't go back in without elections.

You know why the Indian OP started this topic? Because even he knows that the game just started. Dethroning Imran Khan isn't enough. They want him gone and for good, but that is impossible unless you take drastic measures. Intimidation won't work even though Bajwa is having a go. This is only the beginning. What we will see in coming days, weeks and months is a build-up of anger and a yearning for justice. The masses will come out in great numbers and the stooges will always be on their toes. Imran Khan will be at his best as he will rally massive crowds. Don't forget that Imran Khan is now the most popular leader in Pakistan. He has genuine support among all peoples. When you have the support of masses nothing much can be done.

Last edited:
stick a fork in it already

pro India noon gang will bring peace and subservience to the dominant rashtra now, nigga.

peace will prevail

Until your beloved Bajwa is there. Did you really think that PML-N and PPP could overthrow Imran Khan without the help of Bajwa? The only thing that keeps your Mullahs and corrupt cronies together is Bajwa LOL The question is for how long. You think the patriots in the armed forces aren't taking notice of this treachery? Let things boil for a little while. When the temperature is right you will see the end result.

I agree with you. Let the people of Pakistan enjoy some imported rubbish for a good while. When the economy doesn't recover, corruption increases and the chips are down we will see how the people react. The inevitable will happen.
Bro the people are already reacting. I feel really sorry for the common folks but they need a direction on the street. They have to point all the pent up fury at the right place.

Bro the people are already reacting. I feel really sorry for the common folks but they need a direction on the street. They have to point all the pent up fury at the right place.

This was a daylight robbery with the help of COAS. That is simply the crux of the matter. Those who are pleading for peace, calm and sanity should have known better.

Back
Top Bottom