What's new

Will Hatton visited Pakistan and fell in love with it

Who is Will Hatton? And why should I care?
He is just a Westerner. I observe a strange phenomenon in Pakistan. Those in Pakistan go overboard with way they look at Westerners by being extremely deferential to point of being cringy.

However this very complex goes into reverse gear in Pakistani's living in the West who often display extreme hostility to the point of hatred against Westerners. The notion of keeping considered balance does not exist. Westerners are not angels nor are they devils. They are just human like rest of the species and congruent to that have all the good/bad traits of the wider species they belong to.

He is just a Westerner. I observe a strange phenomenon in Pakistan. Those in Pakistan go overboard with way they look at Westerners by being extremely deferential to point of being cringy.

However this very complex goes into reverse gear in Pakistani's living in the West who often display extreme hostility to the point of hatred against Westerners. The notion of keeping considered balance does not exist. Westerners are not angels nor are they devils. They are just human like rest of the species and congruent to that have all the good/bad traits of the wider species they belong to.

I thought he was a movie actor or something. Back in the day Robert Deniro, Muhammad Ali, and Che Guevara visited Pakistan so that was pretty cool.

Who is Will Hatton? And why should I care?
This forum belongs to TOURISM OF PAKISTAN.Tourism and foreigners are
inter linked.I and you care or don't care does not matter.But if you want to promote tourism then you have to take care of the opinion of the people specially foreigners.Companies spends millions of dollars every year just to know the opinion of the peoples so in the light of that they can bring improvement in their products and services.I myself don't know who is Will Hatton but he is your customer as tourist and you should listen him what he is saying.

I know Pakistan.
:pakistan: :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

colonial complex
Living in Canada and talking about colonial complex :astagh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom