What's new

Will Europe Drag Down China, And Why We Like India

this is a pessimitical analysis from typical indian narrow mindness where the world exisist only between USA, Europe and India. The chinese have already started to negate economic loss from europe by capturing markets in Middle east and Africa which happen to be mineral rich as well therefore they can opt to pay for infrastructure without hardcash. Further the chinese have no problems with couuntries internal politics while India with their "world largest democracy" are rather viewed as a threat.

Wat daaa??? U ut of your mind?? WHO GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT EUROPE IS A PART OF THE EQUATION???? WHAT NONSENSE???:argh::lol::D

And the GCC is bogged down with ethicless and opputunist indian who will decieve, manipulate, lie, cheat and steal their way into their goals. Seriously expecting ethics from Indian is like expect religion from athiest. While there is a lot of Indian talent to be tapped, sadly the ones offering them feeding spoon end up having their hand bitten with data thefts, workplace politics, ethicless conduct, bribery and favourings. :rofl:

either you are reading too much of that joker.. Hak's Propaganda or the cheap rupee news... the signs are visible... get out of your pigeonhole! and follow some international news sites... cheers

And the GCC is bogged down with ethicless and opputunist indian who will decieve, manipulate, lie, cheat and steal their way into their goals..... :rofl:

Stop crushing India and praising China all the time. They both are economical power house and have potential to become super power one day.

I think u should more concentrate How Pakistan can become power in the region not china...

Every body is talking about India and China in 2020. Please don't take it offensive, you should give your inputs how do u see Pakistan in 2020.

Stop crushing India and praising China all the time. They both are economical power house and have potential to become super power one day.

I think u should more concentrate How Pakistan can become power in the region not china...

Every body is talking about India and China in 2020. Please don't take it offensive, you should give your inputs how do u see Pakistan in 2020.

pak will remain the center of world power till 20020:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well said, common sense is still very uncommon though

I agree that India does have a lot of upside as it is still a very very backward country that is equivalent to an average African nation. There is still potentially a lot of growth in infrastructure, sanitation and education. These would be good investments in India if Indian leaders understand what need to be done for India.

Useless han chauvinism and pathetic troll.

If india nd china can be super powers in 2030/2040 but according to Zaid Hamid Pakistan can be a superpower in 5 years and all the important world decisions will be made in pakistan :).

Ohh and last time i check, a large power plant project in India is under progress by Chinese company. Goes to show "India power"
They can simply bug this system and root it out at times of conflict.

The indians are scared of buying mobile communication gear from China for its fear of "bugged up". China retaliates by offering to build facilities in Banglore.

Ohh Then please check this too...

SUZLON(Indian MNC):
Suzlon’s wholly-owned subsidiary company, Suzlon Energy (Tianjin) Limited demonstrates Suzlon’s commitment to China. The only international player in the Chinese market till as recently as 2007, Suzlon Energy (Tianjin) Limited has already signed up projects totaling 825 MW (almost 600 wind turbines).

Suzlon is now expanding into other East Asian markets – Korea, Philippines, and Thailand.

SUZLON CHINA

"India power" ??

ahh and update you limited news resources..

u r in the rank of shcninese..... congrats.. :rofl:
There's nothing wrong in the first comment by Mr. faithfulguy. I know that this might sound sour to your ears as well as to the ears of all Indian members, but to be honest your country is not extra-ordinarily done something. China has been an export driven marker and despite all its drawbacks, has managed to power ahead of you and expand more than 4 times your economy's size despite a slight difference in your populations.

The Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean and Singaporean economies are far ahead of yours and have more promising prospects. I blame your government for letting your public down again and again when being unable to compete with these 5 countries despite you having one of the largest knowledge pools in the world.

Even Malaysian, Indonesian and Brunei's economies in proportion are much better than an average Indian city. Please don't get me wrong; I have visited New Delhi and Bombay and they both have almost every facility modern metropolitan cities have. But what about your average cities in central, eastern and other regions where the light doesn't shine?

An average Chinese city today is far ahead of your metropolitan cities. Japan, South Korea and Singapore are a different ballgame all together.

I think you should take this criticism positively and work towards more development rather than getting angry. I know that you and Chinese don't get along well especially in this forum, but please do take this as a world view:

you Indians have tremendous potential but have barely skimmed the surface of your potential till now and are wasting it away. Improve it by listening to criticism. That is how Chinese have risen so fast.

Ohh Then please check this too...
Suzlon is now expanding into other East Asian markets – Korea, Philippines, and Thailand.

SUZLON CHINA

"India power" ??

ahh and update you limited news resources..

that's tiny compare to what they're doing in your country.

suzlon was almost bankrupt last year for making substandard turbine blades. nearly all their turbines sold had to be replaced and paid large compensation.

blah blah x vs. y who cares, did anybody actually read the article besides its last sentence? I fail to grasp just exactly how "insulated" and "protectionist" policies are actually pluses for foreign investment, can anybody explain it to me?

Some reasons for the world's fear and respect to China far more than other rising countries can be summarised as follows:
1. Chinese people IQ is among the highest in the world, the same as people from Japan, Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong. This fact provides the potential to China to rise to economic level (i.e GDP per capita) of these countries, although not guarantee it. Other countries, although rising fast, lack this inherent nature. Some countries, even from Africa continent like Nigeria, can boast about their people success in Western countries and having higher income than average citizens of these western nations, but the main reason behind is these recent immigrants usually come from top class and already highly educated before immigration.
2. Another reason to forecast China future is China was the most sophisticated and advanced country in the world for most time of history, until around 19th century. GDP per capita aside, China had modern centralised government, national civil examination, modern thinking and many advanced technologies for thousands years before other countries. India can boast about big ancient GDP like China. But China and India had similar population, and in pre-industrial ages, GDP per capita did not vary much between countries. Chinese and Mongolian emperors used to see all other countries as their sub-ordinates (Refer to letters from Mongol emperors to Pope or Kang Hi emperor to British Queen). No other country in the world can boast that.

1. Chinese people IQ is among the highest in the world, the same as people from Japan, Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong. This fact provides the potential to China to rise to economic level (i.e GDP per capita) of these countries, although not guarantee it. Other countries, although rising fast, lack this inherent nature. Some countries, even from Africa continent like Nigeria, can boast about their people success in Western countries and having higher income than average citizens of these western nations, but the main reason behind is these recent immigrants usually come from top class and already highly educated before immigration.

This part is wrong.

Ohh and last time i check, a large power plant project in India is under progress by Chinese company. Goes to show "India power"
They can simply bug this system and root it out at times of conflict.

The indians are scared of buying mobile communication gear from China for its fear of "bugged up". China retaliates by offering to build facilities in Banglore.

Bro, the real reason for rejecting mobile telephony equipment + power generation equipment from China is not "bugged up". That is only the reason provided to ensure that WTO is not on India's case. If you will read a little bit more about the economics of these cases, you will understand that India, as it is now slated for huge growth in these sectors is wary that there will be adverse foreign exchange impact + also unfair advantage to the Chinese companies (government subsidies & pegged Yuan) if these equipment are imported in India. Hence the clear directive from GoI to th Chinese companies = make the equipment in India if they want to do business in India. That provides a level playing field to all investors in India - Foreign and Local.

It is important to have local manufacturing and especially with the demand expected to quadruple in foreseeaable period, India can dictate its terms.

Check on how much of the valuable forex Pakistan is paying to China or is deemed to pay to China (deferred credit) on account of imports from a bus to a locomotive and sundry and the damage that it is doing to Pakistan's economy and then I am sure that you will yourself agree with the path that India is treading.

trolling on the forum. China is among the poorest countries inth world on per capita basic..... and no of poor ppl in China far exceeds that in India....
India has even growth, umlike CHina whre a few thousand have the wealth whereas the vast majority is like living worse then a poor african country....

You r totally pathetic. China is definitely poor but India is even more poor. Why are you comparing with a poor country like China, which is already more wealthy than India. Also, both countries has a large gap in income disparity as neither India and China has even growth. You make India sound like a medium range develped country like Taiwan and South Korea where as India is even more poor than China. That shows how bias you are. But coming from a racist, I'm not too surprised.

Also, I was not comparing the GDP of India to an African country but to the continent of India. Both are about the same.

Back
Top Bottom