What's new

Will convert Delhi, Mumbai into Hiroshima & Nagasaki: Hamid Gul

fnv74

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Australia
A tweet from an account claiming to be that of former Director-General of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Hamid Gul has kicked of a storm on social media. The tweet said, “India should mend its ways else we will not hesitate to make Delhi & Mumbai as today’s Hiroshima and Nagasaki! Beware.”However, the authenticity of the account could not be verified.

However, it is not the first time that Gen Hamid Gul had warned India. On several occasions in past too, Gen Gul had warned New Delhi for allegedly interfering in the internal matters of Pakistan and mistreating Kashmiris.

its already have been clarified bu him that he holds no TWITTER account...

I don't think the Indians will complain if he manages to make those cities like modern-day Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hiroshima
ATT00025.jpg

Nagasaki
Nagasaki_City_view_from_Hamahira01s3.jpg

I have visited both, beautiful places with amazing people and food. I stopped inside a shop in Hiroshima near the Atomic Peace Memorial to ask for directions to a restaurant, and when I was about to leave the lady told me to choose anything from the table as a Christmas present. Other people can only dream of cities like that.

Back
Top Bottom