What's new

'Will build biggest dam in Pakistan's history': PM Imran kicks off construction work at Diamer-Bhash

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday vowed to build the "biggest dam in Pakistan's history" after kicking off construction work at the Diamer-Bhasha Dam project, adding that the project will also benefit the people living in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB).

The prime minister made the remarks while addressing a public gathering in Chilas.

Earlier, the PM had visited the site of the dam along with Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa and Federal Minister for Water Resources Faisal Vawda, where they were briefed on the mega project.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1569151/w...ks-off-construction-work-at-diamer-bhasha-dam

Thank you Imran Khan
images - 2020-06-27T222642.949.jpeg

I thought tarbela is the biggest, but who can question imran's knowledge. He is doing this due to the indian water war. He knows it, Pakistan knows it.

I fully support it. Dams are essential for water security which has become a life threatening issue because of neglect over the past 10 years by previous governments.
What's your gripe?

Dam Construction condusive budget to pass hojayega na?

I mean itna loha aur machinery to sirf Malik Riaz aur Nawaz Sharif pass hai.

Ye kia twitter per banega Dam?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom