What's new

WikiLeaks: Sonia wanted to ban Bajrang Dal

Hobo1

Reaction score
WikiLeaks in its revelations said Congress leader KV Thomas told US embassy that Sonia Gandhi wants to ban Bajrang Dal but MK Narayan opposed it saying that religious activities of Pentecostal churches are also a problem. Thomas also refused to blame BJP Government in Karnataka. He said: “Thomas resisted blaming the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for the recent violence in Karnataka. Echoing what we heard from Mangalore Catholics. Thomas said that “forced” conversions and distribution of inflammatory literature by the new Pentecostal churches in India has harmed the Christian community’s previously harmonious relations with the Hindu majority.”

WikiLeaks: Sonia wanted to ban Bajrang Dal | Niti Central

Here is the reason why christian missionaries were attacked in orissa, even Christian congress leader admitted that christain missioanries were indulging in forced conversions and distributing inflammatory literature.
I bet non of our national newspaper will carry this story since it shows true colors and activities of these Christian missionaries.

WikiLeaks: Sonia wanted to ban Bajrang Dal | Niti Central

Here is the reason why christian missionaries were attacked in orissa, even Christian congress leader admitted that christain missioanries were indulging in forced conversions and distributing inflammatory literature.
I bet non of our national newspaper will carry this story since it shows true colors and activities of these Christian missionaries.

i am aware of the over zealous nature of the pentacostals. but dont delude yourself over "forced conversions". thats just cr@p made up by RSS and other gangsters to rally support to prevent hindus going towards christianity.

i am aware of the over zealous nature of the pentacostals. but dont delude yourself over "forced conversions". thats just cr@p made up by RSS and other gangsters to rally support to prevent hindus going towards christianity.

if u dont mind me asking,u a christian??

And this is why one should always read original sources, wherever possible, instead of a reporter's colored take. Go to the original wikileaks cable (link provided on the page), and see if it says anywhere that Sonia gandhi wanted to ban Bajrang Dal. What the cable does say about Sonia, is this:

He told us that Sonia Gandhi and MK Narayanan asked him to help open a dialogue between Christians and Hindus, which he said he has already begun to do.

Look, Sonia gandhi is a politician, and an astute one at that. Politicians are not idiots, they play with logic to determine what would get them votes. Why would Sonia do something suicidally stupid like banning the Bajrang Dal, and give ammo to the opposition to charge the congress with all sorts of denunciations, like curtailing religious freedom, hurting the sentiments of a religion, intimidating political opposition, etc etc?

She will NOT want to do something like that, even if everybody in the security establishment urged her to. That would be politically stupid. In fact, if you read the original cable, the comment by the US diplomat on the cable says precisely that. He calls the BD "thuggish", and bemoans Sonia's (congress') refusal to ban them as political expediency. So on the one hand, the US diplomats who wrote the cable are criticizing the congress party and SG for playing politics in not banning the BD, and others who read the document (which, by the way, is an internal US cable solely meant for their eyes, simply a communication between american diplomats on the Indian political scene) are up in arms against Sonia for "wanting" to ban the BD.

But none of this should matter, it is easy to come up with (and believe) a naieve headline like "Sonia wants to ban Bajrang dal, how dare she, how dare she".

Cable: 08CHENNAI330_a

(Another point to note is that these days, a small memo by an american embassy staff to another american embassy staff is supposed to be the authoritative, truthful voice about India's political scene. The politicians' own voices, or those of Indian commentators, are irrelevant. If it's there in wikileaks, that's where the truth is. Because you see, a note by an American consulate staff in the Chennai consulate trumps all that. In this case, it is not even his words, but a website's false interpretation of his words.)

NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. Bunch of goons is all that the Bajrang Dal is, their "contributions" are as follows, beat up young couples on Valentines day, vandalize showrooms which display "vulgar" art pieces and protest against anyone who they deem to be anti-hindu (Including Modi).

They are atavistic and regression-oriented and need to be put down with absolute prejudice, if need be slaughtered along with their families- before they spread their disease.

they are just indian version of taliban.............

Yeah I though exactly the same. The Hindu version of the Taliban. I guess every religion has this kind of complete retards

Beating up couples for showing their love in public? :hitwall:

These people are a threat to humanity and this nation. Either deport them to their cousins in Afghanistan or line them up at then nearest wall with all the other religious fundamentalists, rapists.. etc and shoot them one by one.

This is why I have trouble deciphering Liberals- they claim to side with higher morals but wholeheartedly support extermination of anyone who go against their mindset.

Kill them and their families ....with extreme prejudice, Is all this rhetoric supposed to make you folks better human beings than them?

Yeah I though exactly the same. The Hindu version of the Taliban. I guess every religion has this kind of complete retards

Beating up couples for showing their love in public? :hitwall:

These people are a threat to humanity and this nation. Either deport them to their cousins in Afghanistan or line them up at then nearest wall with all the other religious fundamentalists, rapists.. etc and shoot them one by one.

Do you remember that Bar incident in Karnataka few years ago where "Great saviours of Hindu culture" beat up women. Frikkin cowards! I agree with SG atleast on this issue.

This is why I have trouble deciphering Liberals- they claim to side with higher morals but wholeheartedly support extermination of anyone who go against their mindset.

Kill them and their families ....with extreme prejudice, Is all this rhetoric supposed to make you folks better human beings than them?

FFS would'nt you want them banned?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom