What's new

WikiLeaks: Sonia wanted to ban Bajrang Dal

Like I said, they all have only one agenda. To the public, they may seem fractured and and different but the end result is the same. Spread the word of God

For the first part-You really sure?
And for the second part-Is it really a problem?

Well they never did 9/11 , threatened countries , never attacked and destroyed military bases neither planted bombs to kill many innocents . Dont compare them to talibans .

These groups do affect the social fabric of a place thereby sowing in seeds of disharmony among the various communities contributing to riots and other communal disturbances. These groups are equally worse.

banning RSS,VHP,Shiva Sena and Bajrang Dal will be a tough task considering north Indian Hinduism relies heavily on these goons. they(north Indian Hindu) are like Muslims in terms of obsession with religion. these goons(Bajrangi) target Christians not Musalman because Christians generally don't retaliate. banning of these terror outfits will face severe opposition from Hindu party BJP obviously.

Well none of the Christian organisations are training people or collecting weapons to kill people or to start a religious war here in India.. Some people are making big issues out of the conversions.. Seriously, look at the percentage of Christians here in India.. Do you find it alarmingly growing??

dude though i respect christians and been to a church with a christian friend once , just to pay regards to his belief , you are wrong about your statement !

naxalism and Christianity in south are quite co-linked ! recent protest against a nuclear plant was again organised by overseas funds through christian organisations !

and of conversions , i can say i have seen it with my own eyes , a father of a prominent christian school offering the school seat to a poor hindu guy's son free of cost if his family got converted and they did ! what i don't understand is how swelling of christian ranks with desperate people out of greed is going to help christianity !

These groups do affect the social fabric of a place thereby sowing in seeds of disharmony among the various communities contributing to riots and other communal disturbances. These groups are equally worse.
You cannot say both are equally worse , go and see how many people suffered because of Talibans .

its not surprising that christianity and islam are the worlds largest religions. one grows by large scale non violent conversion(since 1900) and the other by reproduction.

Until Hindus dismiss the caste system like Buddha stated, they will always be demonized and ridiculed by others. Not trying to offend you or anyone, but its used against India by others.

caste system exists everywhere in india irrespective of relegion.

naxalism and Christianity in south are quite co-linked !
There is no NAxalism down here @ south India,except for some places in Andhra Pradesh.

recent protest against a nuclear plant was again organised by overseas funds through christian organisations !
That topic have been discussed many times here mate,long before you joined that problem.

gslv mk3

yes and that's where it has happened !

i didn't join the "problem" dear, just the discussion. and all that to answer some of the people glorifying christian missionary activity at the cost of demonizing Hinduism ! But all said i'll always respect christians and hindus as there are way too many good eggs than rotten eggs there !

gslv mk3

yes and that's where it has happened !

i didn't join the "problem" dear, just the discussion. and all that to answer some of the people glorifying christian missionary activity at the cost of demonizing Hinduism ! But all said i'll always respect christians and hindus as there are way too many good eggs than rotten eggs there !

The attacks started in response to forced conversions, land grabbing and distribution of inflammatory literature targeting Hindu gods by the New Life Church - a fringe Protestant group operating in the state. The Catholic churches while denying any association with the group have joined the Hindus in condemning the activities of the New Life Church.

Anti-Christian violence in Karnataka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Bajrang Dal used that incidence as a cover to attack Christian churches that were not even connected to the incident.

And I never supported anyone demonising hinduism,but does support true conversion to christianity(without use of force or for monetary benefits)

The attacks started in response to forced conversions, land grabbing and distribution of inflammatory literature targeting Hindu gods by the New Life Church - a fringe Protestant group operating in the state. The Catholic churches while denying any association with the group have joined the Hindus in condemning the activities of the New Life Church.

But why did the police not arrest the people who run the New Life Church? Do BJP, RSS , VHP and Bajrang Dal have no connections in the police to get these people arrested and put behind bars for like 2 to 5 years for distributing anti social literature and causing disharmony? surely tey can be booked by police. I cant understand why there is no police action against them??

But why did the police not arrest the people who run the New Life Church? Do BJP, RSS , VHP and Bajrang Dal have no connections in the police to get these people arrested and put behind bars for like 2 to 5 years for distributing anti social literature and causing disharmony? surely tey can be booked by police. I cant understand why there is no police action against them??

to get arrested, you need to break the law. christians as well as the missionaries tend to be very law abiding. although a few of them have distributed some anti hindu literature in the past, this is a rarity as its condemned by the church

to get arrested, you need to break the law. christians as well as the missionaries tend to be very law abiding. although a few of them have distributed some anti hindu literature in the past, this is a rarity as its condemned by the church

When couple of girls can be arrested under Hate speech laws, Christian missionaries like the New Life Church could have been arrested and dealt with similarly but they were not.

dude he is talking exclusively about this new life church (and not christians in general )! and they did break the law !

Back
Top Bottom