What's new

Wiki leaks, what I don’t understand

She has a very valid point, most of it is hearsay as in casual discussion taken out of context and reported up the chain of command.

You cannot call that authoritative. 90% of it are brain farts of one politician to another politician. Case in point "Fazur-ur-Rehman".

It might be gossip, but some of the gossip is with influential people and people who don't talk gossip e.g. the Keyani meeting, ISI chief meeting, UAE meeting etc. These meetings were with top level people where real info was being disscussed, e.g. South Waziristan offensive.

Since politicians are all oscar-winning actors, such as zardari and gilliani who protest at drone attacks in public, it's nice to know these scumbags said they don't care one bit about how many civillians are killed in private - and these leaks validate that.

You see, these leaks provide an insight into what these puppets, and others really think, and how they try to take me and you for fools and they validate my suspicions.

i think somehow these leaks will affect or amend foreign policies of every major country.

Wiki leaks are more damaging for USA than any other country their whole diplomatic setup is disturbed by the leaks and something good for us to know how our politicians deal with US.

There is nothing really damaging about the US and its European allies. All the explosive 'revelations' are about Arabs, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Russia, Pakistan, India, Turkey etc.

...How do you KNOW? They *ALL* haven't been released. Unless you're holding Assange's USB memory stick for him?

There's rumour that some of the leaks could bring down a US bank. It has yet to be released.

The US administration is quite capable of arranging these 'leaks' all by themselves in order to decive public opinion and forge wide-spread perceptions.

Have you and Jana been drinking the same tap water?:agree:

...How do you KNOW? They *ALL* haven't been released. Unless you're holding Assange's USB memory stick for him?

There's rumour that some of the leaks could bring down a US bank. It has yet to be released.

Have you and Jana been drinking the same tap water?:agree:

:lol:Guess they are right about the toxins in the Kabul River.

Seriously it is amazing that every thing that is embaresing for the US is the absolute truth and trumpeted.
Every article that looks bad for any one but the US is a CIA/RAW/Mosad/alien/christmas elf conspiracy.

The big laugh is all the people saying but there arent any real juicy bits so its all fake.
5 minutes work would show them that all the leaks are low to medium security all the "juicy bit" are classified above that and not sitting on an open server for some intel grunt to copy.

Last edited:
Pakistani media is completely in Wiki leak craze. Every channel weather Urdu, regional or English is giving maximum time to sensationalizing revelations of wiki leak. It appears that wiki leak has successfully disturbed the order. These leaks have provided opportunity to opposition, Government, establishment and media to point score against each other and tried to abet general public against targeted governments.
In International arena, US have been sent into awkward situation (it appears). Its major allies are not happy with the leaks and comments about them. There are many questions which come to mind. I will not go in details but I have questions about intensions and timing of these leaks especially with respect to Pakistan. Although few thousand leaks about them are about Pakistan but all have impacts.
• Why wiki leaks Publish these documents? Whats the motive and benefits they have(wiki leak ) in publishing these documents? I mean you hack computers of World’s only Super Power. You know it will affect its relations with its allies and you also know that that power will be at your back searching each and every stone in the world to find you. Naturally you will weigh benefits V. Problems you will face by publishing these documents? What are those benefits which wiki leaks got after publishing
• These documents have disturbed order or have tried to disturb world order? Who will benefit from such act? I don’t think they were published in love of humanity.
• Why leaks are specifically about some countries why not about Israel, UK , Australia etc?
• Why at the time when NATO conference has just ended , US has declared plan to stay in Afghanistan and Iranian crises going on…. Why these likes have come out at an important time?
• How is it possible that not 10 or twenty leaks but thousands of leaks have come out? Is this leak intentional or is designed?
• In reference of Pakistan, why only those reports/ cables are leaked which will send already under crisis Pakistan into more crises?
• Why psychological impact which these leaks create /supports opinion of Hawks especially of US and UK ?
• Is it true someone is trying to create new order by first creating a disorder in Middle East, Central and South Asia?
I looking for answers and hope readers will help me finding these answers.

Chronicles of Abu Abdul Samad: Wiki leaks, what I don’t understand

You got them...this is the first step in the grand plan of the Illuminati to control the world. They want to break governments all around the world to form the New world Order and to prepare the world for the eventual return of the spaghetti monster.

We are reading too much into the leaks.

Its something like eavesdropping into conversations of friends or relatives. Diplomats of all countries send feedback to their countries based on their perceptions and national interests & that is being leaked out , thats all.

Often in life we get very close to people while they see us either as options or opportunities only to be used as it suits them. Thats where the sense of hurt comes in.

The point of wikileaks is transperency they don't have some secert agenda. They have released stuff on U.S/Pakistan/Israel/Turkey/UK/France/North Korea/China The wars etc etc. Everyone is free to formulate some type of conspiracy but the sites only job is to make documents like these public. So instead of us(on these forums) speculating on these affairs we actually have some insight on them.

It is very simple to understand.

Would one of the conspiracy theorists point out one single thing that came out as a shock or news or a surprise?

I'm pleasantly surprised by many of the intellectually sound Pakistani posters in this part of the forums. Typically I hang around the Indian forums and I see only the rabble rouser Pakistani posters there. I'm sure you guys see a fair amount of rabble rouser Indians posting here :D

:tup:

please come visit and engage in that forum too _ oh Ye the antithesis of the Jana personalities :)

Stop the conspiracy nonsense.

If these Wikileaks were totally Anti-American, then you guys would be singing praises of Julian Assange and calling him to convert to Islam or something.

But the fact that these wikileaks makes Pakistan's terrible government look bad which it is, and other unpleasant facts which were implicit but now have been made explicit sums it up nicely.

Any news which is Anti-Pakistan must be a conspiracy, any news no matter how ridicilous which is Anti-American must be the sole truth.

Learn to do some constructive analysis and critical thinking and not just rely on stereotypes and conspiracy nonsense to prove your point.

All of you speak english, have internet and have a computer, so you are the elites of Pakistan.

Learn to act like them instead of spewing typical rickshaw driver conspiracy nonsense.

^^
If we take out NW Peterson equation out of the game than your suggestion looks plausible.But now people cannot take out the possibility of NW Peterson "tabsra" in wikileaks which she did after leaving Pakistan.Even if she told totally rubbish about our General Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani which common people should understand,but we cannot just scratch out the Zardari part.

One thing is so evident in this whole scenario that our politician if ever wants to to some thing they first called the American safir from the embassy and rhan do discussions about our countries prime issues with them.

That is one fundamental problem which common people should look at.We cannot simply ignore this.

[So please don't pick n chose. If the same leaks blame US for human right violations, quote them to badmouth USA but if they blame some Pakistani, then it must be a conspiracy.][/QUOTE]

could not agree more on this....we just cant stop ourselves cursing the politicians ..government etc...but then still think people try to conspire against them and show them in bad light :no:

Back
Top Bottom