What's new

wife of Indian Pilot Appeal to facebok warriors

They are real victims of war just look at them :( Allah sab ko bachaye war sy.BTW she is the wife of helicopter crush pilot(checked their local tv video ) but that was too war casualty

Last edited:
I hope she is able to find comfort in her husband's memories, soldiers give their lives up in order to make their nation proud and because ordinary people like you and me don't have to.

War is only destructive, and if avoidable should be avoided at all costs. Sorry for your loss.

I hope she is able to find comfort in her husband's memories, soldiers give their lives up in order to make their nation proud and because ordinary people like you and me don't have to.

War is only destructive, and if avoidable should be avoided at all costs. Sorry for your loss.
Amen
I hope she also understands the anguish of the Kashmiri women as well as Indian mothers, wives and sisters,
we are neighbors that have a political dispute on partition thanks to our colonial masters.

Amen
I hope she also understands the anguish of the Kashmiri women as well as Indian mothers, wives and sisters,
we are neighbors that have a political dispute on partition thanks to our colonial masters.
The Kashmirs face this on daily bases and this has to stop. Kashmir is a problem directly caused by the Empire and this fact should be known by the world. Only if a plebiscite could be held with the will of the Kashmiri people.

Back
Top Bottom