What's new

Why World Should Stop Buying Chinese Products

Hahhaha this Indian is very funny? Lol, don't tell me you don't shop at Walmart Indian?

Why Indian women buy China toy d!ck for pleasure? Lol it is because Indian men d!ck is tiny like ants?
Only China can make a broad range of low to middle tech product cheaply and efficiently,there is no better alternative. Right now India needs capital inflow badly,buying from China means you can save up a few on your precious Forex,to afford more fighter jets and warships.

It's not India helping China with defence purchases,it's quite the other way around.
Wrong you need to sell your dump products , china needs market badly as its economy is shrinking. World must stop these chinese hitlers just by not buying their products

In 1938, part of Czechoslovakia was handed to Hitler after he assured Neville Chamberlain, Britain’s prime minister, that his troops would not invade the rest of the country in exchange for the Sudetenland.

However, having taken control of the Sudetenland, Hitler invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia in March 1939.

“If we say yes to something we believe is wrong now, what guarantee is there that the wrong will not be further exacerbated down the line?” the Philippine president said during a 90-minute interview with the American newspaper.

“At what point do you say, ‘Enough is enough?’ Well, the world has to say it. Remember that the Sudetenland was given in an attempt to appease Hitler to prevent World War II,” added Mr Aquino, who was elected in 2010.

Apparently referring to China, the president later said: “You may have the might but that does not necessarily make you right.”

On Wednesday, Manila sought to play down the president’s comments, claiming he had not intended to “offend” Beijing or “add fuel to the fire”.

“Aquino was not directly comparing China to Hitler, who was infamous for causing the deaths of millions of people,” Herminio Coloma, the presidential communications secretary, was quoted as saying by the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper.

“The President was merely answering a question with a historical fact,” Mr Coloma added.

Still, Mr Aquino’s comments reflect a growing nervousness and anger in parts of east and southeast Asia over what is seen as China’s increasing willingness to flex its rapidly growing military might.

China will pump around £90 billion into its armed forces this year as part of a major overhaul that would see its military spending eclipse the combined budgets of Britain, France and Germany, defence consultancy IHS Jane’s predicted this week.

Since the start of this year China and Japan have engaged in a new round of diplomatic sparring, with ambassadors from both countries borrowing from the work of J.K. Rowling to label their rival Asia’s “Voldemort”.

Tensions grew at January’s World Economic Forum in Davos when Shinzo Abe, the Japanese prime minister, reportedly said that the two countries were now in a “similar situation” to Britain and Germany on the eve of World War I.

Despite enjoying strong economic ties - as the two European powers did in the early 20th century - a catastrophic breakdown in relations was possible, Mr Abe hinted.
Your comfy underwear is probably made in China so stop complaining.

Wrong you need to sell your dump products , china needs market badly as its economy is shrinking. World must stop these chinese hitlers just by not buying their products
It really is common sense. Fine, you can buy from Germany and Japan but you will find your Forex depletes at a much quicker pace, then you cannot afford better ships and guns,

Buying from China is economical and logical,being emotional won‘t change that

Your comfy underwear is probably made in China so stop complaining.
Nops your is made in india so start relaxing

It really is common sense. Fine, you can buy from Germany and Japan but you will find your Forex depletes at a much quicker pace, then you cannot afford better ships and guns,

Buying from China is economical and logical,being emotional won‘t change that
World should ban Chinese products

LOL you hate Chinese products (yet you have a massive trade deficit to China)?

You say Chinese products are low quality and unsafe? Yet you buy Chinese trains and railways that carry MILLIONS of Indian people every single day?

Recent news (June 2015):

Kolkata Metro set to get China made trains - The Times of India

Slightly older news:

Chinese bullet train maker sells coaches to Delhi Metro - Hindustan Times

You hate our products yet you are willing to bet the lives of millions of Indians every day on those same Chinese products. Either you secretly love our products, or you don't think the lives of millions of Indians riding those trains on a daily basis are worth anything at all.

China has many low quality products as well as high quality products simple & Delhi metro news was debunked on this very forum plz refrain from posting false links

Hahhaha this Indian is very funny? Lol, don't tell me you don't shop at Walmart Indian?

Why Indian women buy China toy d!ck for pleasure? Lol it is because Indian men d!ck is tiny like ants?

poor fool. not India. I don't side with Indians,Pakistanis, or Chinese on here.

if anything I am a white fat dumb murrican :usflag::enjoy:

you calling me India presuming that I am is just funny to me

if anything I have more negative thoughts of India than China.

you both are just as arrogant as the average American.

guess you need that trait if you want to be a superpower :usflag::usflag:

LOL you hate Chinese products (yet you have a massive trade deficit to China)?

You say Chinese products are low quality and unsafe? Yet you buy Chinese trains and railways that carry MILLIONS of Indian people every single day?

Recent news (June 2015):

Kolkata Metro set to get China made trains - The Times of India

Slightly older news:

Chinese bullet train maker sells coaches to Delhi Metro - Hindustan Times

You hate our products yet you are willing to bet the lives of millions of Indians every day on those same Chinese products. Either you secretly love our products, or you don't think the lives of millions of Indians riding those trains on a daily basis are worth anything at all.
Where does the article mentioned India that you dragged India into conversation?

LOL so much boasting but like a heroine junkie you can't stop buying from us.

poor fool. not India. I don't side with Indians,Pakistanis, or Chinese on here.

if anything I am a white fat dumb murrican :usflag::enjoy:

you calling me India presuming that I am is just funny to me

if anything I have more negative thoughts of India than China.

you both are just as arrogant as the average American.

guess you need that trait if you want to be a superpower :usflag::usflag:

Oh you white murricano, but your skin tanned like Indian lately. Lol, did you just went for sun tanning? You said you don't side with Indians, lol every post Indian make lol you start to hoola hoola jumping with joys. Lol, anyway you are Indian not white.

Oh you white murricano, but your skin tanned like Indian lately. Lol, did you just went for sun tanning? You said you don't side with Indians, lol every post Indian make lol you start to hoola hoola jumping with joys. Lol, anyway you are Indian not white.

Indians are white, if not whiter...

China makes one item in a quality the bulk wholesale buyer wants so there quality is according to the quality paid for by buyer, they make top class to damn cheap model of same items

Back
Top Bottom