What's new

Why were there no Bangladeshi universities among Asia’s top 417?

Not updating university website, not replying the repeated inquiry call from ranking institute, not promoting the research papers, discouraging foreign students through bureaucratic harassment only indicate the utter callousness towards international reputation and such ranking on part of our universities. Our university run on primitive concept. They always think local. There is not a trace of internationalism among them. I bet they only took notice about this ranking and took offense because, even university from Nepal and Sri Lanka included, while from Bangladesh, not. This has caused them some damaged ego. That's why they are now bothering to do some introspection.
tell me about it... three years back when i went to bd for medical studies and took tours of dhaka medical college, which is supposedly also controlled by dhaka university... i said adios when i saw incompetent fucks at the helm of the institution.... and ofc arrogant questioning of someone's intelligence is not a good sign of intelligence
couple that with lack in research grant from the govt and you have a hot mess..
seriously and to think the great scientist Bose taught in this uni when he worked with einstein on Bose- Einstein condensate
it's a shame
... followed by Pakistan with nine universities, and one each from Sri Lanka and Nepal listed in the ranking.

Not bad for Pakistan, still a long way to go. Pakistan is not doing good in primary and tertiary education.
pakistan is consistent with it's result which is really great tbh... in fact had paksitan not had previous problems with terrorism etc... the country could earn good money enlisting foreign students

Variety of reasons, they feel they don't have to improve, big headed-ness & corruption - which leads to the delusion that they should be on some type of leaderboard.

ppl should stop taking these rankings seriously they are as good as Miss Universe contest. Sole aim of these rankings is to attract students and make money out of them. Stop joining the rat race instead build a better system on your own.

If any of you ppl follow the news ,(https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/us/china-stanford-college-admissions-scandal/index.html) you would be knowing it is not all roses & sunshine down there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom