What's new

Why TTP attacked Karachi airport. Your opinion?

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“It’s just the beginning, we have taken revenge for one (Hakimullah Mehsud), we have to take revenge for hundreds,” shahidullah shaid said earlier today.

To please the hakimullah tribe and get them to unite in TTP.

The TTP wants army to attack them, so there's collateral damage. Collateral damage will cushion the anti-ttp people who had started changing their opinions about taliban.

Remember, if a nation is going through literally a civil wad and opposing country attacks, everyone unites. It's just an example, but when India gets attacked by Pakistan, Hindu and Muslims unite. Similarly, if Pakistan gets attacked by India, baloch, sindhi and so forth will unite and fight India, putting their differences aside.

Many people really want army to launch a campainge now, exactly what TTP wants as the peace talks have created division. There is infighting and seperation.

When you're not fighting, you're sane. When you are fighting, you go insane and want to kill more.

What's your take?

Last edited:
Probably TTP want Pakistan to stop its military action against it

Probably TTP want Pakistan to stop its military action against it
They haven't launched the action yet. They want it to start.

The quote i mentioned, they refer to hakimullah.

Or read this

"We did this attack to counter the continous military action of pakistan army" vs "we took revenge for hakimullah."

Since the latter is true, it means they want Pak army to launch operation.

Where's my think tank/analyst badge? :p

they want to show there power ! brain is zero in them of obviously they do it !

They haven't launched the action yet. They want it to start.

The quote i mentioned, they refer to hakimullah.

Or read this

"We did this attack to counter the continous military action of pakistan army" vs "we took revenge for hakimullah."

Since the latter is true, it means they want Pak army to launch operation.

Where's my think tank/analyst badge? :p

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid:

"Pakistan used peace talks as a tool of war, it killed hundreds of innocent tribal women and children. This is our first attack to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," he said.

"We have yet to take revenge for the deaths of hundreds of innocent tribal women and children in Pakistani air strikes.

"It s just the beginning, we have taken revenge for one, we have to take revenge for hundreds," he told AFP.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Shahidullah Shahid:

"Pakistan used peace talks as a tool of war, it killed hundreds of innocent tribal women and children. This is our first attack to avenge the death of Hakimullah Mehsud," he said.

"We have yet to take revenge for the deaths of hundreds of innocent tribal women and children in Pakistani air strikes.

"It s just the beginning, we have taken revenge for one, we have to take revenge for hundreds," he told AFP.
Intersting to see further comments from him.

But my point stands, uniting the force.

"look they're breaking truce, killing our children and we've taken revenge for your tribe leader(hakimullah), come fight with us." made up the quote to show their meaning.

Pakistan army was only retaliating and hasn't launched a war yet. Since no more drones, they've to use jets.

as you like it !
I didn't mean to offend you but couldn't grasp at what you were really saying. There is a reason for this attack, not because they're brain less. If they were brain less, they wouldn't be so prepared.

Again, no offense but couldn't understand. Maybe elaborate please?

"look they're breaking truce, killing our children and we've taken revenge for your tribe leader(hakimullah), come fight with us." made up the quote to show their meaning.

Pakistan army was only retaliating and hasn't launched a war yet. Since no more drones, they've to use jets.
jet or drone primary objective is to target the missile !

this ki

I didn't mean to offend you but couldn't grasp at what you were really saying. There is a reason for this attack, not because they're brain less. If they were brain less, they wouldn't be so prepared.

i think they are affiliated with Al-Qaeda

first of all the this type of attack happen in India in mumbai and still its work of intelligence to shoot people deliberately ! whats difference b etween this idiots and the american idiots shooting in school !

facts about TTP:
  1. It is run and managed by Pakistani. They are one of us.
  2. It wants to install Shariah and Khilafat in Pakistan.
  3. TTP is against western democracy.
  4. TTP's ultimate leader is Mullah Umar.
  5. In order to achieve their goal TTP would attack Pakistan's installation at any cost. Even if israel offers them weapons they would take it.
  6. Pakistan Army is helping US in WoT that's why they are against state and Army.

It's managed by Pakistan and it attacks Pakistan...:o:

Funny and it's true :(

facts about TTP:
  1. It is run and managed by Pakistani. They are one of us.
  2. It wants to install Shariah and Khilafat in Pakistan.
  3. TTP is against western democracy.
  4. TTP's ultimate leader is Mullah Umar.
  5. In order to achieve their goal TTP would attack Pakistan's installation at any cost. Even if israel offers them weapons they would take it.
  6. Pakistan Army is helping US in WoT that's why they are against state and Army.
and they are doing the worst then the maosist in India !

It's managed by Pakistan and it attacks Pakistan...:o:

Funny and it's true :(
by pakistani not the government ! who knows about ISI involvement !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom