What's new

Why the US should support India's claim in Kashmir over those of Pakistan and China

Thats not Indias stance. Thats literally the neutral stance. Maybe bollywood news has force fed you that this is somehow in support of india, but this is how most countries react to any conflict in the world.

Not to mention your god Trump offered to mediate more than once, using your ganga logic that means that USA now supports Pakistans stance on Kashmir.
Trump's your God since your PM claimed he felt he won the World Cup again after meeting Trump. Anyone who takes Trump's words at face value needs to have his head examined.

India's stance is that Kashmir is a bilateral issue - www.livemint.com/news/world/narendra-modi-in-g7-summit-2019-live-updates-donald-trump-pm-modi-to-talk-on-kashmir-tarde-issues/amp-1566815892680.html

India gets support from the far right. But lots of people around the world associate India with Gandhi, Buddha Bollywood, Yoga etc. Now this might be a romanticized feeling and completely untrue in Modi's India but it endures. A couple days ago Bono had a concert in Bombay and he kept mentioning Gandhi and sang a song with AR Rehman called "Ahimsa".

All this while the rest of India burns with Citizenship Bill.

That's just India's image around the world. You might be able to dent it a bit but it would be a massive task to completely change that image.

LOL Who gave a fvck about Bono?

India's image is tarnished as fvck. Major media outlets in the West are covering Indian rape crises and the discriminatory apartheid law. What world are you living in? Western governments are handing out travel advisories. You cite one insignificant concert by a fvcking loser.

The Western media runs a massive story on the discovery of fake Indian NGOs spreading lies.

To be fair, India has always had negative coverage in western media. Way before Nirbhaya, Commonwealth games etc. and it will likely continue to do so in the future unless it does what China does and regulates access to journalists.

What makes you think mediation will give Pakistan a better deal

Stop being triggered, I never said that anywhere

Trump's your God since your PM claimed he felt he won the World Cup again after meeting Trump. Anyone who takes Trump's words at face value needs to have his head examined.

India's stance is that Kashmir is a bilateral issue - www.livemint.com/news/world/narendra-modi-in-g7-summit-2019-live-updates-donald-trump-pm-modi-to-talk-on-kashmir-tarde-issues/amp-1566815892680.html

Past administrations made similar offers, and I take the word of the worlds most powerful man/nation over the words of some bitesize hindu hitler. Either way your bollywood logic is considered void.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/28/opinion/IHT-a-kashmir-solution-isnt-to-be-had.html
http://blogs.reuters.com/pakistan/2008/11/03/obamas-kashmir-comments-hit-a-raw-nerve-in-india/

Trump is our god because Imran Khan was happy to meet him?

Yeah lets just ignore all the gangus going gaga literally worshiping him:

Stop being triggered, I never said that anywhere

Past administrations made similar offers, and I take the word of the worlds most powerful man/nation over the words of some bitesize hindu hitler. Either way your bollywood logic is considered void.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/28/opinion/IHT-a-kashmir-solution-isnt-to-be-had.html
http://blogs.reuters.com/pakistan/2008/11/03/obamas-kashmir-comments-hit-a-raw-nerve-in-india/

Trump is our god because Imran Khan was happy to meet him?

Yeah lets just ignore all the gangus going gaga literally worshiping him:

All? LOL. But I guess it makes sense that you would compare some village idiot in India to your own Prime Minister's Trump worshipping tendencies.

you never said ... some folks are hung up on mediation

I dont care what some imaginary folks are getting hung up on, dont attribute things to me that I never said

All? LOL. But I guess it makes sense that you would compare some village idiot in India to your own Prime Minister's Trump worshipping tendencies.

What about this village idiot:

trump-modi.jpg

More pathetic than anything IK has ever said/done.

I dont care what some imaginary folks are getting hung up on, dont attribute things to me that I never said

What about this village idiot:

trump-modi.jpg

More pathetic than anything IK has ever said/done.

He is also an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom