What's new

Why the U.S. needs Muslim allies

Actually nearly all non-whites pretty much have no time for whites. I cannot remember the last time that I spoke to a non-white person who had positive opinions about whites in general. Differentiate this against invididual whites, some of whom are pretty decent human beings

Racism against whites? It is a reaction to your pretty atrocious behaviour over hundreds of years when you had power over others.

I am pleased for you that you like to take the word of your acquaintance as the true feelings that non-whites have for whites.
Let us wait another 2 decades and then the truth will be there for all to see. With a more balanced world, where whites are no more important than Asians, let us see how whites are treated by others

That's kinda rich coming from some dude living the UK. Oh, I see your name is "UKBengali"

Ha! :D

Actually nearly all non-whites pretty much have no time for whites. I cannot remember the last time that I spoke to a non-white person who had positive opinions about whites in general. Differentiate this against invididual whites, some of whom are pretty decent human beings

Alright, Let me substitute for you to show you what I mean...

"Actually nearly all whites pretty much have no time for Muslims. I cannot remember the last time that I spoke to a white person who had positive opinions about Muslims in general. Differentiate this against invididual Muslims, some of whom are pretty decent human beings.

Give me a break. This smacks of the typical racist intro "Some of my best friends are X But...." Just because you may know white people you consider decent, that doesn't make you any less of a racial bigot if you view whites as a whole as culpable of crimes they simply didn't commit, and very likely aren't even the descendants of people who committed it. (you is not directed at you personally)

I am pleased for you that you like to take the word of your acquaintance as the true feelings that non-whites have for whites.
Let us wait another 2 decades and then the truth will be there for all to see. With a more balanced world, where whites are no more important than Asians, let us see how whites are treated by others

UKBengali, wherever you live sounds like a very unpleasant place, no offense, if such views as you speak of are pervasive there. I am glad to say I have not encountered such discrimination based on the actions of people who have no relation to me, or any white person of my generation. I assure you I also live in a very multicultural area, so it isn't because I'm surrounded by only white people.

Speaking for any racial group (unless the head of some ethnic committee etc. etc.) is sheer foolery, People are individuals, not hive minds, which is why, like i said, I have immense skepticism in what you say.

I take his word over yours, because what you have shown me when it comes to your individual views goes against most of what I believe in and was taught when it comes to judging people, and has not proven true when it comes to personal experience.

lets put it that way.

Guys let me sum it all up.

People in developing nations dont like the US unless they get a Visa to come here.

Please mail me my PhD thanks.

A client is different a partner is different and an ally is different. Israel, Australia, South Korea, Japan and all NATO Partners. I think these allies are enough helpful and trustworthy for us so forget the rest. The question should be Why America needs Muslim partners (or clients). Your ally fights together with you in every conflict even if you are wrong and it's sure that you'll lose. Your partner sometimes agrees with you sometimes blames on you. The relationship only depends on mutual interests like high tech weaponry for oil. Your client chooses you only for it's interests nothin more. Now ask your question again please? :)

A client is different a partner is different and an ally is different. Israel, Australia, South Korea, Japan and all NATO Partners. I think these allies are enough helpful and trustworthy for us so forget the rest. The question should be Why America needs Muslim partners (or clients). Your ally fights together with you in every conflict even if you are wrong and it's sure that you'll lose. Your partner sometimes agrees with you sometimes blames on you. The relationship only depends on mutual interests like high tech weaponry for oil. Your client chooses you only for it's interests nothin more. Now ask your question again please? :)

I think you already answered that question :)

Though, there's politics too. I'm pretty sure the US have the Saudis pinned against the Iranians.

Back
Top Bottom