What's new

Why the people hate MQM?

[/B]

MQM is not Acceptable to people of Karachi because:

1. MQM leaders are from LOW - CLASS Families

Why are you so class conscious ... Would you tell me how much people of Karachi are included in upper class...????

Why are you so class conscious ... Would you tell me how much people of Karachi are included in upper class...????

Because MQM THUGS is all these low class is capable of offering.

The Middle Class Karachiites are people like Hakeem Saeed who these Murderous Thugs killed.

Like this low class GHUTIA MURGI CHOR @darkinsky

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because MQM THUGS is all these low class is capable of offering.

The Middle Class Karachiites are people like Hakeem Saeed who these Murderous Thugs killed.

Like this low class GHUTIA MURGI CHOR @darkinsky

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hakim Saeed belonged to upper class but he was middle class but at time of his death he converted to himself into upper class :P

Anyhow one should be educated no matter from which class does he belong ... Don't forget most of the supporters & voters of PTI belong to lower middle class ... You should remove your arrogance ... Otherwise Allah bohat bara hai ..........

If everyone hates MQM, how do they continuously stay in power in Karachi?

5) Recently unable to use funds properly to develop their winning areas.

kuch nahi pta ho to na bolna he behtar he

16:29

development kerna kaam nahi hota MNA aur MPAs ka, un ka kaam law making kerna hota he, development ka zimmadar local bodies and in Kaachi's case administrator Karachi and KMC he

zra yeh batao arif alvi ne kitne kaam kerwaye 50 days me?

pucha bhi he clifton defense waalon ko?

If everyone hates MQM, how do they continuously stay in power in Karachi?

Because people of Karachi don't hate to them ... Rest of Pakistani are victim of propaganda .........

zra yeh batao arif alvi ne kitne kaam kerwaye 50 days me?

pucha bhi he clifton defense waalon ko?

We will see what they do, but we have seen what MQM has done in last 5 years.

We will see what they do, but we have seen what MQM has done in last 5 years.

kya we will see??, kya kaam shuru kerwaya he arif ne? us ka to halqa bhi nahi he NA250

tum ko kuch nahi pta he, you know nothing you have zero knowledge at hand

MQM ne bohut kaam kya he aur funding aur authority jitni hoti he utna he kaam ho sakta he

baldya(KMC) aur administration ke zimme hota he kaam kerna, MNA aur MPA ka kaam nahi hota, baldya was in control of PPP, but MQM still did a lot of work

appreciate nahi kerna ata to yeh jhuti baatain bhi matt karo

2 din me party to banale he, kia karnama dikha dya he KPK me

ab govt mil gye he to phatt rahe he tumhare

dur ke dol suhane waali baat

kya we will see??, kya kaam shuru kerwaya he arif ne? us ka to halqa bhi nahi he NA250

tum ko kuch nahi pta he, you know nothing you have zero knowledge at hand

MQM ne bohut kaam kya he aur funding aur authority jitni hoti he utna he kaam ho sakta he

baldya(KMC) aur administration ke zimme hota he kaam kerna, MNA aur MPA ka kaam nahi hota, baldya was in control of PPP, but MQM still did a lot of work

appreciate nahi kerna ata to yeh jhuti baatain bhi matt karo

2 din me party to banale he, kia karnama dikha dya he KPK me

ab govt mil gye he to phatt rahe he tumhare

dur ke dol suhane waali baat

The reasons i have mentioned, not until they are fixed MQM won't get to do ****.

Simply put MQM will keep losing votes as the years go on, effective dhandli is the best way to go!

[/B]

MQM is not Acceptable to people of Karachi because:

1. MQM leaders are from LOW - CLASS Families

2. Whose MODUS OPERANDI is Intimidation of opponents Through Terrorism , Murder and Mayhem.

yeah right ..dehli mughlai chicken are the real humans from aryan brother hood & every one is from a lower class ..btw on a serious note you are a racist guy seriously and your comments are disgusting

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom